I do request drawings

MrBrony

yes I tack request drawings i will do them for free. And you need to show me a pic that you want me to draw for you. And one thing I must tell you i am colored blind so i dont do colores. and i only draw in peincls. and right now i am working on abut 15 rewuest drawings right now so if you doe want me to do a request drawing for you it will be a wile be for you will get to see it and i will tell you when im done with your drawing. and the pictur im going to show you is my drawing stily.post-5141-0-48414800-1347468263_thumb.pn

Templar is right. MB has tons of requests all them time from multiple forums. He does the all by hand, not with any computer programs. It takes him about a week of work to do one piece, and it's some seriously good stuff. Like, commisions good.

If he decided to use a computer program and use a tablet or something...

Back on topic, I request an Amertarasu ponified, colored. Take whatever stance/pose you want, minus the one in my avatar, please.

Ooh, how cool! I actually find it very inspiring how you are colorblind, yet you're still an artist C: I would love it if you could draw a character of mine. His name is Yuko, and he looked like this as a kid, but it would be awesome if you could draw him as an adult.

post-4257-0-26519100-1345713726_thumb.jp

He's a guitar player, and here's a sketch I did of his band, Pretty and Sick. As an adult, he has a whole bunch of gummy bracelets. (I generally tell people it's around fourty) He adds one to his wrist for every pony he's been with, so he's a total player.. ^#^ He has big, dark, rockstar hair and almost always wears the same pair of shades. He has three freckles, similar to Applejack's. Umm.. He's a pegasus, and his favorite genera of music is metal. =D Oh! And his cuite mark is a broken, melting heart.

post-4257-0-14571200-1345713778_thumb.jp

..Thank you very much!!

*Dives into the thread through a flurry of pyrotechnics and glitter, then strikes a decisive pose!*

I request a drawing of Sweetie Belle preening Scootaloo's wings!!!

*Dramatic lightning backdrop*

*crashes face first next to krypt and hold up sign*

WHAT SHE SAID!

I would show my art work but i don't know how to up lode my art work on here if anypony knows how let me know, and i will do your request everypony,and it will be some time befor you will see them because i am working and lot right now, and to i am colored blind so i will not be doing any of them in color, but if you relly have to have it in color i will give it a try ok.

I would show my art work but i don't know how to up lode my art work on here if anypony knows how let me know, and i will do your request everypony,and it will be some time befor you will see them because i am working and lot right now, and to i am colored blind so i will not be doing any of them in color, but if you relly have to have it in color i will give it a try ok.

To upload to the group gallery click on your name up at the top right of hte screen and on the drop down menu click "my gallery'. From there you can create an album, and post your work.

However generally for request threads people post art in the thread itself.

You can do this by clicking "more reply options' And selecting "upload image to thread".

For higher res pictures you should use the 'image' button (it's the little square in the second row of the tool bar on the text box that has a tree in it.) That lets you upload an image from another website based on URL.

If you don't want to flood the thread with several large images, you can use the spoiler option.

First type

followed by whatever you want in the spoiler box. Then type

again, only with a / right before 'spoiler' within the [ ] box.

Hope that helps, and can't wait to see what you draw when you get to it!