Rate the user BELOW you

Thanks! I certainly would be a pretty easy going moderator... Just... Just throwing that out there..

...Although this silly filly had somewhat of a rough start here, he's got some rocking characters up his sleeve now. He's terrified of slenderman, and is secretly a girl IRL. C; Ammiright?!

I did actually have a rough start because I vanished for three months before I started posting in earnest. My characters are pretty dope, if ya ask me. I don't give a darn about Slenderman. And I have a gender complex and stuff, but I really am a mang in real life, so nope. Two wrong two right.

The next poster is a closet brony in real life, a closet rap fan in the brony fandom, and is posting from a computer in his or her (preferably her) closet.

All WRONG! Twilight best pony. The rest, of course is right. Because I am best gamer.

User below me is great at Role Playing and has several characters under their belt at least 5 or more. They also has love for cheezburgers.

(Edit: because I can't spell :( )

Edited by LovinMoonlight

My job is currently to sleep in, rock out, and love life! Nah, the only real "job" I have is keeping up with all of the rp's I'm in, and I don't hate it one bit! =D

...The user below me is suffering from a horrible case of LOVE SICKNESS!!! Dx Aww, poor user below me.. *Hugs* but that just made them smile a bit on the inside.. Ammiright?! C: