Dashing to a welcome

Scythe

2nd main character is a much tougher choice, so it depends. I really love raging and crazy Twilight (her time travel and the lack of a report come to mind). Fluttershy when she is evil (Gala, the episode with the Minotaur). And then normal Rarity. (THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.)

My favourite background pony is: Minuette

Minuette_id.png

My favourite episode is: May the best pet win!

My favourite song is: Find a pet song and Smile song. I just love the duet between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. I would love to hear it in german though, since the german voice actor is quite famous and her voice in general fits Rainbow Dash just perfectly. To be perfect she had to sing it in english >_> . (She voice acted Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean for example).

Other than that, I really enjoy very different kinds of music. I like symphonic metal (After Forever, Epica) and classical music (Vivaldi mostly). Dark wave and classic rock work too. I just can't stand pop music, I would even take rap over it.

I think that's enough for now, just ask me if you have any questions. As for me, I already looked through the forum and read how to write a application for a cast-pony. Though there are several things still confusing me... if I can't figure it out on my own I will ask.

Edited by Scythe

Hallo, ich bin Caitlin, I don't learn german anymore but I love it :)

Welcome to Canterlot Scythe, I hope you have an awesome time here! Know I have an urge to speak german... - Call me Cat if ya want to, Scythe.

Do ya like music? If so, which genre do ya prefer? I like rock and metal! :20:

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales
Only English words please.

Do ya like music? If so, which genre do ya prefer? I like rock and metal! :20:

I thought I pointed that out above^^ I like metal, especially symphonic metal and also classical music.

Would you happen to listen to ska?

No, I don't even know what it is.

What metal bands do ya know? Obviously lots, name 10 or less...

Well, I mostly go with After Forever, Epica, Within Temptation, Old Nightwish, Children Of Bodom, Chimaira, Dimmu Borgir and ... well its not metal, but I like Buckethead.

Well, I mostly go with After Forever, Epica, Within Temptation, Old Nightwish, Children Of Bodom, Chimaira, Dimmu Borgir and ... well its not metal, but I like Buckethead.

Nice choices! I'm impressed that you specify older Nightwish. Most people think I'm crazy when I do that. Though Within Temptation and After Forever are my favorites from that list, granted I haven't heard Chimaira or Dimmu Borgir, but I may have to.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Of course I know Rammstein, but I'm not a fan.

I will be majoring in physics, boring choice but nothing else will get me to bionics later on.

Chimaira and Dimmu Borgir aren't symphonic metal, Chimaira is Metalcore and Dimmu Borgir is Black Metal. :20:

2nd main character is a much tougher choice, so it depends. I really love raging and crazy Twilight (her time travel and the lack of a report come to mind). Fluttershy when she is evil (Gala, the episode with the Minotaur). And then normal Rarity. (THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.)

My favourite background pony is: Minuette

Minuette_id.png

My favourite episode is: May the best pet win!

My favourite song is: Find a pet song and Smile song. I just love the duet between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. I would love to hear it in german though, since the german voice actor is quite famous and her voice in general fits Rainbow Dash just perfectly. To be perfect she had to sing it in english >_> . (She voice acted Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean for example).

Other than that, I really enjoy very different kinds of music. I like symphonic metal (After Forever, Epica) and classical music (Vivaldi mostly). Dark wave and classic rock work too. I just can't stand pop music, I would even take rap over it.

I think that's enough for now, just ask me if you have any questions. As for me, I already looked through the forum and read how to write a application for a cast-pony. Though there are several things still confusing me... if I can't figure it out on my own I will ask.

Well hai there. We know you will have a good time (0(0_(0_0)_0)0)

homestar-welcome.jpg

I watched the episode with the welcome song today =P

I'm not quite through with the second season, so I will probably need one or two more days before I get to roleplay. However I wanted to ask... you only need applications for the Equestia Mane RP sub-section or do you need it for the entire World of Equestria section? Because I would rather start with a private RP, since thats how I used to roleplay, I never was much into group roleplays (especially not open ones) - but also I never had the chance to take part in one which was very active, so that might change.

I practiced quite a bit to be a good Rainbow Dash, so I hope I find some nice partners for roleplaying. :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

You're welcome to create a private Roleplay with a few friends in the FiM Free-For-All section. All forums under Equestria Mane RP require you to be in the Roleplayers group, which can only happen if you get a Mane RP character accepted. Whichever forum you're in, all you have to do is label the RP as [Private] in the title.

Of course I know Rammstein, but I'm not a fan.

I will be majoring in physics, boring choice but nothing else will get me to bionics later on.

Chimaira and Dimmu Borgir aren't symphonic metal, Chimaira is Metalcore and Dimmu Borgir is Black Metal. :20:

Hello physics pony I'm a molecular biology pony with background in quantum mechanics! It is good to see another science pony around!

Evil Science Rainbow Dash? Mhmm... that would surely be funny. Well thanks for the help. I will look around. There is just one more question: I'm used to make request threads for whatever I want - how does it work here? In other words: How do I find people who want to play a certain idea?

Thanks everyone! I hope we have a good time.

Ah, I see now. I'm used to have OOC discussion really only used to discuss things publicly (for open RPs) and usually there was a own section for requests. Nevertheless I'm happy to hopefully be good on my own now. (If that grammar made sense).

When I got used to everypony here I will probably even setup one or two OCs (very detailed), but until that my whole desire is focused on Rainbow Dash.