Hello

wallchicken

About Myself: I love to draw portraits, am addicted to music, love to RP (both live-action and forum), am happy-go-lucky, and practicing to be a game-designer (already have a game in development).

How I found Canterlot.com: After a Grimdark MLP RP I was in died, about a year had passed before I decided to go back into forum RP'ing.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was pressured into watching the show. Been hooked ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Yeah, that's about it when it comes to me. HELLOOOO CANTERLOT!

About Myself: I love to draw portraits, am addicted to music, love to RP (both live-action and forum), am happy-go-lucky, and practicing to be a game-designer (already have a game in development).

How I found Canterlot.com: After a Grimdark MLP RP I was in died, about a year had passed before I decided to go back into forum RP'ing.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was pressured into watching the show. Been hooked ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle

Yeah, that's about it when it comes to me. HELLOOOO CANTERLOT!

Haldo there! You draw portraits eh?

Squidward+Tentacles+squid_portrait.jpg

Anyways, welcome, have a good time :D

homestar-welcome.jpg

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Since you're an artist, you probably want to check out the Gallery and Creativity sections. And since you're into music, Entertainment would be the forum for that. Unless you're into making music or seeing what other users created, then there's the Music Showcase area.

Thanks for all of the greetings, when I get the chance, I'll upload some of my art. As for music, I like it all, but if I had to pick, I would go with (believe it or not) classical.

Of course I believe you, I'm sure you've heard of Beethoven... now you got me listening to classical :smug: Have you heard of of Beethovens, Fur Elise. Thats a good one :)

Personally I love Tchaikovsky in the realm of classical. I love the more popular composers as well, but something about his work is special to me. Gustav Holst is also quite good :) (I'd go into detail my favorite composers and work, but I'd be here forever)

Welcome to Canterlot. Hope you enjoy yourself here!