Halo 4

NemesisPon3

Attention: A bit NSFW, please do open with taking this into consideration. I label it clearly, since it's public area of forums: [colour=#ff0000]A bit NSFW[/colour].

Do have some tolerance for a nice image please, even though a bit NSFW.

halolz-dot-com-halo4-mlp-finishthefriendship.jpg

I agree with Chief entirely.

• Like 1

Ok, as a hardcore gamer let me just get this out of the way:

"HALO IS A BAD GAME! BAD! BAD! BAD! ONLY MIDDLESCHOOLERS AND NEWBS LIKE IT!"

There. I have done my duty. No hardcore gamers are allowed to look in the spoilers below.

YES! Finally a new Halo game! I was seriously disappointed when the last game they released was just normal Halo reskinned! I just wish I actually had a 360 so I wouldn't have to borrow one my friends. Most of my friends who game are pretty hardcore (I've got a buddy who's going for the world record for longest headshot in Battlefield) so they always make fun of me for liking Halo. Even though Halo isn't really all that serious, its one of the funnest franchises on the market, and I really love it.

343 Industries has done it right. Halo 4 lives up to the hype with a well balanced multiplayer that is easy to pick up for the casual and competitive for the hardcore. It's gripping storyline adds life to the two most famous characters in the Halo series. I am looking forward to seeing what 343 Industries does going forward.

I'm loving the game to death right now. Just out of curiosity, was I the only one who got a Halo 1 vibe from this game? To me the majority of the game felt very similar to Halo Combat Evolved's overall atmosphere and sense of exploration. Not that that's a bad thing, I love Halo 4 even more for giving me that kind of experience.

I'm loving the game to death right now. Just out of curiosity, was I the only one who got a Halo 1 vibe from this game? To me the majority of the game felt very similar to Halo Combat Evolved's overall atmosphere and sense of exploration. Not that that's a bad thing, I love Halo 4 even more for giving me that kind of experience.

Never played 1 :l

I started on 3, then reach, then 2, and now 4 :D

• 3 weeks later...

Halo 4 is the most fun I've had with the franchise since Combat Evolved. While the campaign is very short, there is more than enough content online to make up for it between weekly Spartan Ops and War Games. Also, with the X360 nearing the end of its lifespan, I can understand why 343 did not want divulge too much of the story on what will likely be the last Halo on this system. That being said, the story of Halo 4 was incredibly gripping, especially when exploring...

...the relationship between Master Chief and Cortana. RIP Cortana. :cry:

Halo 4 is the most fun I've had with the franchise since Combat Evolved. While the campaign is very short, there is more than enough content online to make up for it between weekly Spartan Ops and War Games. Also, with the X360 nearing the end of it's lifespan, I can understand why 343 did not want divulge too much of the story on what will likely be the last Halo on this system. That being said, the story of Halo 4 was incredibly gripping, especially when exploring...

...the relationship between Master Chief and Cortana. RIP Cortana. :cry:

20 Bitz says she's not dead