Halo 4

NemesisPon3

So then my fellow bronies and pegasisters

Who here plans to get halo 4 or has already made a pre order for it?

I myself have already pre ordered it from my local game station shop. Looking forward to those promethean's and that light rifle ;D

And I pretty much fell in love with the UNSC guass rifle when I first saw it XD

I'm really exited about how they develop the promethians as a new race in the series, also to see how they really set this game apart fron tge other halo games. I'm also exited about forge, I have no idea how they could possibly make it better.

At first I was really torn about Halo 4. Bungie was the company I grew up with and now 343 is taking over. But what I've seen look's spectacular! All round amazing! Everything I thought that seemed off was quickly dismissed by the VidDocs they released! Definitely getting it XD

I remember back when they said Halo Reach was the 'last Halo game' in one of the trailers....

I'll probably get it, if they kept mechanics like firefight and forge. Those are really all I play the game for.

I think they meant more along the lines that it was Bungie's last Halo game XD As for Forge I know they have improved that by adding object snap and dynamic shadows amongst a lot of other features. I'm not sure about firefight though...It might have been replaced with the new Co-Op mode Spartans Ops which is said to be a weekly installment of new Co-Op based missions mixing firefight and story driven objectives XD

I am really looking forward to this one. I played a bunch of matches at Comic-Con and aside from the tactical nuke rocket launcher, everything seemed pretty polished. My main concern is the campaign. I really hope they can pull it off. I have my copy pre ordered.

Ew gross... that sounds awfully XboxLive dependent...

I think you will be able to get them with a silver membership.

Ew gross... that sounds awfully XboxLive dependent...

To be honest something that Halo has always done well is Co-Op. It will most likely be possible to use both split-screen and Live for this mode. In fact I'm sure it is split-screen capable. As for the weekly installments...so far they are listed as free and I'm sure they intend to stay that way. How you download these missions though, I don't know that :)

To be honest something that Halo has always done well is Co-Op. It will most likely be possible to use both split-screen and Live for this mode. In fact I'm sure it is split-screen capable. As for the weekly installments...so far they are listed as free and I'm sure they intend to stay that way. How you download these missions though, I don't know that :)

In my opinion, any console exclusive title that doesn't have some form of local multiplayer is doing it wrong. As far as I'm concerned, local multiplayer is the biggest advantage consoles have over PCs, and for a developer not to include it is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

Sadly it seems many developers disagree with me on this, and as a consequence I've switched over to mainly PC gaming in the last year. I'll definitely be dusting off my 360 for Halo 4 though; I've had too much fun with that franchise not to...

• 2 weeks later...

So over the past week's I have been watching halo 4 video's To be honest I am seeing things similar to call of duty but for some reason it feels different and looks better. The killcam thing seems more at home with halo and it did CoD. I also love how in a capture objective game type turrets spawn should you and your team be pushed into a corner.

The sounds for the covenant weapons seem really fitting the concussion rifle I wish they kept the same because I am unsure about its new sounds.

Every time I see something new that they have added I find myself feeling somewhat weary about it. But then 343 just bat that away with careful explanations and footage and all is well. It really looks set to be an amazing game! XD

• 3 weeks later...

I read that Microsoft is banning anyone from making money off Halo 4 clips posted on YouTube.

no, there just making it so you cant make money of things like lets plays. they can also post that content on halo way point. and its not just halo its any microsoft game.

Preordered.

I like the look of the flood mode which is pretty much infection. 'sept you turn into a flood-spartan thing when you die which looks pretty cool.

flood-mode-halo-4.jpg

Check out that smile.

That's freaking amazing. I cannot wait! I was having a hard time deciding whether or not to get Halo 4 or Assassin's Creed III, but now I know for sure. :)

So Halo 4 is getting ever closer and once again we have had a new trailer and a closer look into how multiplayer and spartan ops works.

I am still in love with the UNSC Rail gun and the Light Rifle so I think those will be my weapons of choice XD.

The customization we are going to have in multiplayer blew me away. we can even edit or spartans pose! I just can't wait. Have mine pre ordered on Amazon because I love the orange/Gold armour set that comes as a bonus.

Pre ordered it not too long ago, and can't wait for the 6th. I'm a huge Halo fan, so I'm interested in seeing how 343 handles their first 100% original game! Plus, what Halo fan wouldn't be happy to see more of those beautiful Forerunner weapons?! :idea:

Pre ordered it not too long ago, and can't wait for the 6th. I'm a huge Halo fan, so I'm interested in seeing how 343 handles their first 100% original game! Plus, what Halo fan wouldn't be happy to see more of those beautiful Forerunner weapons?! :idea:

ALL THE YES! XD those forerunner weapons are amazing. Plus I love weapons with fancy lights on them so these do just the trick :D

• 2 weeks later...