Hellooooo!~

Makuzui4220

About Myself: Hey, hi, what's up! I'm a writer/drawer/comic maker usually, but I like to RP just as well! I also like to sing, but that's kinda hard to get across in a forum :/ I like all kinds of music, so send me a band to check out and I shall!

How I found Canterlot.com: google :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I usually have the TV on in the background, and MLP came on. I got drawn into it (literally) and have since then become a fan!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Here's my main info for RP if anypony wants to have me join in!

Name: Pyper Uscroll

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: A bard by trade, but mostly a nomad due to her profession. Born in Canterlot, she excells with singing and storytelling.

Looks: A light lavander coat, with streaks of sky-color in her mane. Mysterious, royal purple eyes examine all that she sees thoughtfully. Off-white socks adorn her hooves. (also see profile picture, lol)

Cutie Mark: A music clef. Even when she was a filly, Pyper had a love of singing stories to her friends. When she was coming of age she went to the Gala with her friends, and wanted so much to impress the Princesses with an opera of Equestria, that she gained her cutie mark.

Personality: Loves to entertain anypony who asks, but tends to be introverted and listens rather than speaks. Other ponies' stories tend to give her ideas for her own, so she listens as much as possible.

Likes: Music, tobacco, fruit, especially mangoes and peaches; and traveling.

Dislikes: Spicy food and violence.

Character Flaws: Not much help in any fight or despute, since she is definitly a lover, not a fighter. However, she is a great peacemaker and brings ponies together with her stories. Doesn't like to lead, but will give assistance if asked.

Random Facts: Pyper has traved to the far points of Equestria searching for stories, and spreading her own. She never asks for pay, but appreciates gifts.

Welcome to Canterlot! You say you draw and make comics? Awesome! We have an over all gallery and a creativity forum where people can make their own art threads to show off work, discuss, and get/give critiques.

We've also got a request area where you can take and make artistic requests! I generally hang out there the most, so I hope to see some of your stuff over there soon!

A bard, huh? :shifty:

Link_Playing_Ocarina_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Hey there! My names Lovin' Moonlight, but everypony just calls me LM. Its nice to have some more artist on board here in the city of Canterlot! I would love to see some of your works in the gallery soon :D And if it's music your after, try Streetlight Manifesto. ( mlp-tsquint_zps100a3e5c.png They're legit). Oh yeah, here's something from me to you, random I know, but just take it.

new_zps6abc6c03.gif (Its a "new" badge)

Welcome to Canterlot Makuzui, I hope you have an amazing time here :smug: I love music - my fave genre is rock and metal.

Why don't you try out these bands(They're my fave bands):

1) Sixx: A.M.

2) Black Veil Brides

3) Motely Crue

4) Guns N' Roses

5) Avenged Sevenfold

6) Evanescence

Also try out this song -

To Lifeismusic: I've heard of all those bands before and like them quite a bit. Have you heard of a band called Dog Fashion Disco? It might be something you'd like.

To Rosewind: Yes! I did check that out, and have found some awesome ponies to hang with already!

To Armony: :D Thank you!

To Lifeismusic: I've heard of all those bands before and like them quite a bit. Have you heard of a band called Dog Fashion Disco? It might be something you'd like.

To Rosewind: Yes! I did check that out, and have found some awesome ponies to hang with already!

To Armony: :D Thank you!

Hmmmmmm... I've never heard of them, I'll try out a few of their songs - do ya want me to tell ya if they good? (If ya know what I mean)