Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Nova: Will do! They will be added later tonight.

Eclipse: Well, I'm sure you can think of something! (P.S. A GEF pony would be nice :P )

Sev: It may take some time for someone to make a reply to you. In order to make the wait more tolerable, you could always participate in other RPs as well as this one! :)

Such a block, I want to join, but I can't think of a good enough OC.

Or go with a cast character ^^

Ugh, I will answer when I read through that novel you call a thread Oo will take some time but given the fact I have college tomorrow and I'm going to bring my netbook I might have plenty of time.

GEF Pony coming up. You know I have no problem being a bad pony or questionable pony.

[colour=#282828]Name: [/colour][colour=#282828] When I was a pony of your...stature, I was called Regulus; however, once I became Archmage I chose to be known as Chronarch. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: [/colour][colour=#282828]​ Insolent worm! You've no right to ask that information of me. (about but only Red Fox would know this 500 years old)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: [/colour][colour=#282828]*You look the stallion up and down. He is obviously an older pony, but not past his prime years. He's a large build, close to the size of Celestia's old guards. His coat is stark white and his mane is slicked back, his tail is tied off at the end with a cloth band to help keep it under control; both are a deep void like black, he has a golden highlight and an amber colored highlight running through his mane and tail. The stallion stares at you with his amber eyes.* Do you have a question or are you content with gawking?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: [/colour][colour=#282828]What are you blind? Can you not see that I am a stallion?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: [/colour][colour=#282828]I grow wary of your stupidity. Is the horn betwixt my brow not evidence enough that I am a unicorn? [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction: [/colour][colour=#282828]*Narrows his eyes furiously* Do you question my loyalty to The Grand Equestrian Federation?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: [/colour][colour=#282828]Finally a respectable question whose answer cannot be ascertained with ones eyes. I am a master of space and time, I would call myself a Chronomancer, but the term simply does not cover the scope of my abilities. I put my power and knowledge to use for the Red Fox as a consultant. Should the need arise, I am also tasked with eliminating hardened targets.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goal/Motivation: [/colour][colour=#282828]I live only to serve the new order. The Red Fox's goals are my goals and I dedicate all that I am to further the GEF.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Background Story: [/colour][colour=#282828]Curious one aren't you? Very well, I shall humor you. *Ahem* A few years after Nightmare Moon was defeated by Princess Celestia myself and a few other Court Magistrate unicorns began to doubt the integrity of our alicorn [/colour]goddesses. [colour=#282828]We began to believe that perhaps Equestria was in need of new management, that a mortal pony should be at the top of the government. Together my brothers and I plotted behind Celestia's back and gathered supporters to fight the corruption on the throne. Once we had enough ponies we made our move, a coup staged from inside of castle. Only possible due to my magic mind you. *Cough* Anyway, our ponies were to neutralize all opposition in the castle, but I know that was impossible for untrained, noncombatants. Instead they were but a rouse to allow myself and my brothers time to subdue and kill Celestia. Sadly, things did not go as planned. Once we entered the throne room one of my brothers revealed that he was a double agent, he and Celestia offered use severely reduced sentencing if we surrender. *Sigh* I guess I expected better of them. They threw me to the wolves, every. Single. One. Of. Them. Slowly they sided with Celestia despite what we had fought and bled for. The princess called her guards in on me, Apparently it had slipped her mind that she had made ME Archmage for a reason. Tossing soldiers at me was like trying to put out a fire with kerosene, eventually my brothers joined in the melee, only to be reduced to dust under my hooves. The proverbial dust settled and only Celestia was left. On the spot I vowed that one of us would not leave the throne chamber alive. I failed horribly, though the battle was truly well fought on my end I...miscalculated. Celestia struck me with a spell that encased me in crystal. After that, I don't remember much, that is until I was revived.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I awoke in the caves woven through the mountain beneath the castle. Red Fox had apparently learned of me through Celestia's private diaries and sought me out. I assume Celestia's death weakened the spell. After being informed of Equestria's new rule I willingly gave myself over to the Red Fox. Since that day I have been both sword and polymath for Equestria.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Which brings us to where we are now. Is that all, or do you wish to pester me more? Actually, I shall not give you a choice. *He waved his hoof in front of his. It looked as if a mirror image of the stallion was being folded in on itself. Almost as fast as it began space collapsed where Chronarch was standing leaving no trace of the pony behind.*[/colour]

*Equinia

No, no...the country is still Equestria. Equinia is simply the name of the new capital :3 the GEF actually is ruled in a council of chancelors, one from each of Equestria's major regions/cities. The head Chancelor is just a step below the Red Fox, and the Head Chancelor just so happens to be Rainbow Dash, managing the new capital's affairs.

No, no...the country is still Equestria. Equinia is simply the name of the new capital :3 the GEF actually is ruled in a council of chancelors, one from each of Equestria's major regions/cities. The head Chancelor is just a step below the Red Fox, and the Head Chancelor just so happens to be Rainbow Dash, managing the new capital's affairs.

sorry already ninjaed you valence :P

If I may quote myself every social class when we're talking about differences in government... 'SAME THING!'

Nova, god I hate/love you. Why couldn't zeh fweelancers be on mah side? :( No seriously though, awesome idea incorporating it. May have to make an rp thread some time......... Well, back to business. As for one of the Red Fox..... Free would kinda be mind****ed if it was Luna, thank god it ain't. Red eyes and unicorn though....... No bloody idea lol. -derp-

hey didja guys like my second post i made? in the rp?

Eeyup! I'm trying to think of a way to get involved. So far, all I can think of is shooting the guards. I'm trying to think if I can be more creative.

The television screen began to frizzle and static, a dark image appearing up. After a few seconds, the picture would become clear...there standing the Red Fox in all its dark glory, with its iconic blood-colored garbs and the GEF's swirling fire insignia on a banner behind the Red Fox.

"Greetings, creatures of Equestria. I am here to announce...that the world you once knew is dead. Commemorating our glorious Federation's fifth anniversary...I release this statement to all who will listen. With the failed Principality out of the way, our beautiful country has grown to a strength beyond anything we could have dreamed! No longer are the intelligent and the strong forced to make way for the foolish and the weak...no longer need we rely on magic alone for our needs, for now we possess technology beyond the reach of our enemies. No longer shall we be victim to the hordes of rivals we have come to despise...no longer shall you be broken before the eyes of those who you would consider gods! However...none of these things could have been possible without the strength of our citizens, and the hearts of those who follow the true Faith! It is you who provide the strength and power behind our mighty Federation, you who are the future!

Yet...there are those among us who would seek to bring down and destroy everything we have worked so hard to achieve. I am speaking, of course, of the so called "Royal Liberation Front"...but as we all know, they are simply fanatics who are clinging to the nightmare that is the past. It is today, that I make a solemn vow to annihilate these monsters who threaten our peaceful existence. As we speak, our loyal Federation Soldiers are mounting raids on many of the cells the RLF has set up throughout Equestria. By the end of the week...their petty resistence will be dead! I will do whatever it takes to put an end to their cursed order...for you are the ones I cherish, you all are what make my efforts feel as if they are truly valued. My life has and always will be dedicated to our country, to the young children who look up to the future!

I implore you all...if there was any time to support your government, it is now! For every moment of hesitation, innocents die at the hands of the vile RLF. So, unite, citizens of the Federation! Unite, and defend your home of Equestria!"

Before the television would black out, the Red Fox lowered a part of its face, revealing an ash-gray coat, the pony's red-violet eyes flashing as the television went dead.

Nova, god I hate/love you. Why couldn't zeh fweelancers be on mah side? :( No seriously though, awesome idea incorporating it. May have to make an rp thread some time......... Well, back to business. As for one of the Red Fox..... Free would kinda be mind****ed if it was Luna, thank god it ain't. Red eyes and unicorn though....... No bloody idea lol. -derp-

You jelly brah? :smug: nah but seriously the Freelancers prefer to stay out of the RLF vs GEF conflict but they will intervene in matters that affect them like the Research facility?, they got tipped off by an anonymous source that there was tech that would've turned the tide of the RLF/GEF war there they saw it was too dangerous for both sides to weild and took it out of the GEF's hands.

Oooooh...the Red Fox likes what it sees. Finally, a pony who knows who the TRUE ruler of Equestria is! Welcome to the GEF, brother!

The changelings! The changelings! Muhahahaha!

But seriously, since Chrysalis worked together with them to conquer Canterlot she surely has gotten some reward or? I'm thinking about just talking a part of some city or an entire city, but also that she only got a small piece of land without a city so she has a motivation to be mad.

Edit: Ugh, I just read through the entire wall of texts - somehow I still don't know what exactly is going on, would someone mind to sumarize it shortly?

Thanks, Tiger! Now, to answer your questions.. ;3

1. How exactly did she join the LEH? Was there a specific event that led to her joining it?

o//o Not really that I thought of.. She just wishes for peace all the way around, and feels like a large part of the problem is the GEF. If you'd like me to make up a little story for her joining, I'd be more than happy to ^^

2. Her desire to be a unicorn...can that be played upon? Is she open with that desire or does she lock it away in her heart?

She's open about being a unicorn when appropriate, but never like, awkwardly just brings it up or anything. She's pretty charismatic, so.. Yeah. But it's no secret. C: and yus, that could totally be played upon. I suppose that it would be more of an emotional thing to play off of than anything else. In other rp's it seems like there always comes a scene where another character has a moment with her because of it. Like, in one, there was a character who was drawing her while they were talking about being dreamers, then it sort of came up because she was signed up for magic lessons even though she was an earth pony, so she told the dude about it, and he added a horn to the sketch he was doing of her and told her that it wasn't a silly dream. I know it sounds sort of silly here, but in the rp that it happened in, it made sense and made for a very emotional moment. Originally when I gave her that.. I just tried really getting into her head, you know? If she's interested in magic.. Of COURSE she'd wish that she could do it! Haha. So.. Yeah :3

3. Where does she live now? Is she in one of the newly rebuilt towns/cities or older cities, or is she a traveler/loner?

She travels.. So wherever people are that I'd like to rp with at the time is where she'll be traveling around. She lives alone in her caravan x3

Thanks, Tiger! Now, to answer your questions.. ;3

1. How exactly did she join the LEH? Was there a specific event that led to her joining it?

o//o Not really that I thought of.. She just wishes for peace all the way around, and feels like a large part of the problem is the GEF. If you'd like me to make up a little story for her joining, I'd be more than happy to ^^

2. Her desire to be a unicorn...can that be played upon? Is she open with that desire or does she lock it away in her heart?

She's open about being a unicorn when appropriate, but never like, awkwardly just brings it up or anything. She's pretty charismatic, so.. Yeah. But it's no secret. C: and yus, that could totally be played upon. I suppose that it would be more of an emotional thing to play off of than anything else. In other rp's it seems like there always comes a scene where another character has a moment with her because of it. Like, in one, there was a character who was drawing her while they were talking about being dreamers, then it sort of came up because she was signed up for magic lessons even though she was an earth pony, so she told the dude about it, and he added a horn to the sketch he was doing of her and told her that it wasn't a silly dream. I know it sounds sort of silly here, but in the rp that it happened in, it made sense and made for a very emotional moment. Originally when I gave her that.. I just tried really getting into her head, you know? If she's interested in magic.. Of COURSE she'd wish that she could do it! Haha. So.. Yeah :3

3. Where does she live now? Is she in one of the newly rebuilt towns/cities or older cities, or is she a traveler/loner?

She travels.. So wherever people are that I'd like to rp with at the time is where she'll be traveling around. She lives alone in her caravan x3

Hehehe :shifty: ctossroads demon time...?