Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

[colour=#282828]Name: [/colour][colour=#282828]Baxter Swift[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: [/colour][colour=#282828]Adult[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: [/colour][colour=#282828]Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: [/colour][colour=#282828]Cynogriffon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: [/colour][colour=#282828]Greyish green coat and feathers, maroon patch on his chest , maroon eye markings. Huge scar over his left eye, technomagic false eye. Technomagic prosthetic left arm with three different gems each charged with a different type of magic (barrier, telekinesis, and lightning). Wears leather armor that has been magically hardened. Carries a longsword with him[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction: [/colour][colour=#282828]Alpha inForce[/colour]

[colour=#282828]* The United Griffon Nation's fast response team. They are always the first griffons in and the last griffons out of any conflict. Alpha inForce is a four griffon team, each member is highly trained and ruthless on the battlefield. They were turned over to the Loyalists and represent the UON's troop contribution to the RLF's troop pool. Founded on the principle that camaraderie and trust in your fellow soldier, they were created primarily for putting down the infighting between the nations of the UGN. Eventually they became a more generalized spec ops force whose jobs covered every spectrum, the only thing that kept them from becoming the military was how few in numbers they are. The qualifications for becoming Alpha in were much higher than those for the regular military so much so that most of the griffons in Alpha inForce were some sort of freak or special case. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]After Equestria's royal family was slaughtered the new order began to purge all non - equines from their borders sans changeling, but including griffons. Many loyalist supporting griffons were killed during this time, while the others were forced to migrate to their home lands under their own power. The UGN remained quiet the entire time, not from fear of action, but because they had already prepared Alpha inForce to ally with anypony who opposed the GEF.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]** Alpha inForce will cooperate with any group opposing the GEF as long as said groups end goals don't involve xenophobic or oppressive end goals.[/colour]

Current Alpha inForce members:

Baxter Swift

Gilda

?

?

[colour=#282828]Battlecry: Fury and Steel![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Oath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I dishonor my mother, to empower my sons[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I sully my soul, to cleanse my nation[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I am bound, to ensure freedom[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I bleed, to heal[/colour]

[colour=#282828]And I suffer, to spread felicity[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: [/colour][colour=#282828]Commanding officer of Alpha inForce / Liaison between the Griffon Nations and the RLF.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goal/Motivation: [/colour][colour=#282828]The goals of Alpha inForce are to support any rebel groups who rise up against the GEF. Baxter's personal goal is simply to kill off as many GEF ponies because of what they did to him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Background Story: [/colour][colour=#282828]Baxter was a retired UGN soldier living in Canterlot with his daughter Xantha. He was present when the changelings attacked the city during the royal wedding, and aided the guards in the defense of a theater full of civilians. During the fighting he lost his left eye to a vicious slash from a changling's horn. For his selfless and brave actions he was awarded a medal of honor by Captain Shining Armor.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He watched as the rebellions started to grow out of control, and prepared to leave at the drop of a dime. Once Stalliongrad and Manehattan were purged he knew it was time for him and his daughter to leave. Due to the rebellions Baxter and his daughter weren't allowed to exit the capita[/colour][colour=#282828]l. When the rebels invaded Canterlot he and his daughter were having dinner. He tried to get them into the basement of their home, but an explosion tore the house apart killing his daughter and ruining his left arm. All he saw before he blacked out were the forces of the rebels trudging through the ashes of his burning home. When he awoke he was in the one of the last standing hospitals receiving care for his injuries. The nurses told him that they did everything they could for his arm, but he would never gain over 20% of its original functionality back. Once he was discharged he was rounded up by the forces of the usurpers and grouped with other griffons. They were all told that they would have to trek back to Aquelia on their own. Baxter's anger flared, the ponies who had just slaughtered his baby girl were telling him that he had to get out of their country, telling him to leave the city where he had made his home and not long ago defended with his life. No, he wouldn't have that he lashed out at the guard nearest to him, but without his other arm and in his current condition he was quickly subdued and beaten senseless. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]The entire trip back to Aquelia was a haze, barely any food or water, no real shelter, and pegasus guard on both flanks they lost about 100 griffons during the trip.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Once back in his home nation he had no real reason to take care of himself. He fell into homelessness like many other griffons purged from Equestria and sunk to stealing scraps to survive, he tried to rob the wrong griffon one day and was nearly killed for it. The griffon he assualted was the UGN's War Adviser, the griffon instantly recognized the distinguished veteran. He saw what he had become, and offered him a chance to reclaim his warriors pride.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The UGN gave him a unique opportunity, give himself over for experimentation and they would ensure he got his revenge. Other the years they tested many different sorts of clockwork technomagical replacement limbs and implants to help their soldiers. Most of the griffons went insane or fell into comas due to sensor overload, but Baxter didn't, he channeled his insanity into bloodlust and focused it all towards the GEF. Day in an day out his through rehabilitation and testing sole drive was to punish the ponies who had destroyed his life. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Three years after he gave himself over to the UGN the project was deemed a success and he was released, he wondered how they planned on carrying out the revenge they promised him. Right after he was discharged from the hospital he was approached in private by the UGN's War Adviser and offered a the position as leader of this generation's Alpha inForce. He gladly accepted the terms and received a set of highly weaponized prosthetics and entered active duty again.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]* Baxter left the military after ten years to be with his daughter. His wife died of illness.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]** Baxter was highly decorated and qualified for Alpha inForce, but chose to fight frontline with his fellow soldiers, he believed Alpha in was just a glorified title. He earn much respect from his superiors and fellow soldiers.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]*** Once the griffon war adviser explained to him that Alpha inForce fought for stop things like purges Baxter was on board, no questions asked.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]**** Baxter has a powerful magnum as a side arm, but much prefers melee combat with his Blue Fire Longsword (A long sword with runes carved in it that protects the blade with ghostly blue fire and increases it cutting power) and magic.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Awards[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Medal of Honor[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Purple Wing (Purple Heart) x7[/colour]

UGN Commemoration Medal

UGN Achievement Medal

Combat Action Badge

Aquelia Cross of Gallantry (awarded for heroism and valor above and beyond the call of duty during the siege of the Aquelia)

Beakbreak Service Medal (awarded for serving during the Beakbreak campaign)

Beakbreak Cross of Gallantry

(Done)

I just want to say a thing. So I can play the changelings better I will need to be able to confuse everyone - but since this is very hard it gave me quite a headache how to do it.

If I play someone elses character you have to look at it this way: It can be a changeling, but it does not have to be.

Now how is this going to work? Since I cannot control other characters actually, just the changelings playing them. So if I play someones characters it IS a changeling, but you can switch the position of that changeling with your own character whenever you like (if we are allies).

How this works I will demonstrate but atm I don't have time so maybe in a few hours. Lets say I need to message Femata for it =P

Extra, extra! Read all about it! Federation Council meeting occuring shortly! The Chancelors of every major province of Equestria will be gathering for the first time since the Federation's creation, at the behest of our sovereign, the Red Fox! Chancelor Rainbow Dash holding the congregation at the Federal Citadel in Equinia!

- Eddie Marelone, Reporter for the Manehatten World.

(P.S. There are Chancelor spots open...if you want to occupy one of the seven chancelors (six now, since RD is one) you may. They can be Mane Cast or OC, completely up to you.

Requirements:

*Previous involvement with GEF and why given position of Chancelor.

*Must be a Pony

*No outside allegiances...the Red Fox makes sure of that

*City/Province of which you wish to run

*Choose one of the Imperial Bracelets (Ice/Fire/Stone/Darkness/Light/Blood{or life})

The Bracelets serve as replacements for the Elements, each possessing elemental power and forged by the Red Fox itself. They signify as the divine right to rule, Rainbow has the Bracelet of Wind)

I'm sorry, Dopple! Yours is the Changeling OC, isn't it? If so, I was trying to let Scythe accept your OC (since Scythe plays Chrysalis), but if he isn't going to say anything, then I will. I looked at it, and it looked fine to me :) feel free to trot in whenever its best.

Oooh...I really love the sound of this...I think it would be a very nice theme-song for the RP, you know, like if a intro-video was made and it shows an animation of all the characters and places, etc.?

Tell me if you guys agree :) It has the perfect amount of beauty, epicness, and mysticism, IMO.