Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Its ****ing hard to read all that... I wanted to post about 4 hours ago, but its just too much to read and understand.

If you jump in a RP that is already 5 pages long you know how hard it can be, especially with 10-20 characters and all split up all over the place. Well with revolution its exactly the same... but every single time you post >_<

I vote full pony... but thats just me. (does that mean legit? i dont get what you meant by it)

About Revo:

I had an idea - if everyone, especially you Val! writes changes to environment or stuff that affects EVERYONE (like someone died or vanished) in BOLD it would be much easier to keep up with the RP.

Also it would be good if we do what we did in Stranded! - ALWAYS on every single post for every single character from now on, write WHERE they are and with WHO they are interacting. This is making stuff 100x easier.

Example:

- Queen Chrysalis with Cadence on a roof near the citadel, close to Twilight and Free - (that would be for my last post, where we watched Twilight raging about her killed filly)

[blah blah, post 'n stuff]

Also this prevents a very annoying thing.

Sometimes people who never ever had something to do with each other (I think Vinyl and Cadence are a good example, just ignore that Fermata is playing both of them) suddenly come in contact because one is stumbling across the other. Then the other person usually does not read the stuff from the person who never had something to do with them and PUFF you ignored that someone just crashed into you - this will also be prevented by that.

Can we please make this a rule? I have no chance to keep up with the RP otherwise.

• Like 1