Wonderbolts? Pssh. Lets make our own group!

Right. So im pitching this out there for ya'll to consider and to gauge popularity for this little idea.

So.. The idea is in the title. A group of characters banding together with the aim of creating their own aerobatics group similar to the bolts. Originally this idea had been griffon only, say Aquila decided that they wanted their own group, but I think making it available to all characters is better.

So yeah. Im looking for ponies, griffons, hippogriffs... Anything capable of flight, and want a reason to be part of the group. They need to be rather skilled not only at flying but also teamwork.

Let me be clear. This is not a group setting out for vengeance on the bolts or anything. There's no fighting them, or violence. At most I would like for there to be friendly rivalry between the groups. This group is here only to do performances and shows.

Roster: (Looking for 12 at most. 9 on duty with the rest either training, resting, or whatever. If interested just post name, race... Desired position)

1:The Twins

2:The Twins (Both these characters will be created in the next couple days. They are a pair of Griffons)

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

Doesnt need to be 12 exactly. NPC's can be used to fill in empty slots.

Other things:

I need things like name, a logo, colors. (Im leaning towards red as a theme).

I also will need things like a coach and public relations things. So dont just think that non fliers are exempt. These would be outside the 12 member roster.

History. Should be easy enough to brainstorm something out. You want this group to be completely new? Or something old that only now is making its way into the public eye.

Theres many things we can do here so any ideas you have let me know.