Where Fellow Bronies live

Starbuster

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i live with my mom in Appleton Wisconsin right now its a really small town but I've basically made it my mission to find other bronies there and introduce others to the show although we plan to move soon but i used to live with my dad in chicago illinois (one of the best places ever) and i liked it alot more so...............BEAR DOWN!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I've posted on here. Seems like there's a very wide variety of people living all over the place :) I moved back to where i was raised in Boise ID. Haven't seen anyone in this thread even in Idaho, let alone Boise :/ Ah well. Glad to see this thread is still alive kind of. :D

Me. I live in New Haven. A small white trash town located in the state of Kentucky. Its a pretty white trash neighborhood. The house next to the house where I get off and on the bus to and from school owned pit bulls and they weren't on leashes on came up to me and just stared at me. Luckily it went away and even mor fortunately the people that lived there got busted for making meth. Go ahead and laugh your ass off at my town.

• 4 months later...

YAY MURICA!!

Yeah, I'm really a British guy in the States, living in good ol' Pennsylvania. Dear Luna it's boring here. I'm an hour away from Philadelphia and for the life of me I will always hate Philly Cheesesteaks. Come to think of it, England was kinda boring too, but at least they all spoke the same accent as me... XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Southern Saskatchewn FTW!! ( even though there are, like, no bronies where I live at all ;-; )

( lol, apparently I never noticed this post and decided to post again below xD )

• 3 months later...

Archived