Canterlot Voice Ep. 12 - Charity Competition

Tenkan

Hey there, everypony!

CVPodcast.png

We got another steaming hot batch of Canerlot Voice for you all, so give it a taste--I mean, a listen! But be cautious, 'cause I said it was hot and it might melt your brain.

In today's episode Noctriix has the honor of welcoming Phil the Time Wizard on to the podcast and discuss the new Canterlot Charity and some other questionable questions that need questioning.

[colour=#000000]Episode 12[/colour]

[colour=#000000] Hosts[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Noctriix[/colour]

[colour=#000000] Guests[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Phil the Time Wizard[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Featured Artist[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#1155cc]KP-ShadowSquirrel[/colour]

[colour=#000000]News[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Discussion[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Are the changeling’s not evil?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]What are the best pony shippings?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Interview Included[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shoutouts[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Tenkan to all Canterlot member’s playing Minecraft: [/colour][colour=#000000]Go on the [/colour]

[colour=#1155cc]Ponyville [/colour][colour=#000000]server![/colour][colour=#000000] The more the merrier, so don’t be shy and sign in to the server.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Nemmy’s 21st Birthday! (Oct 1)[/colour]

Intro Song: Pony Should Pony Pony by alllevelsatonce http://derpy.me/kGDkA

Second Intro Song: Epiphany by the Verdilac http://derpy.me/r-wox

Outro Song: Winter Wrap Up Metalized by Bronyfied http://derpy.me/rKZeI

• Like 1

Hmm. My audio is pretty thoroughly mediocre and I sound kind of depressed through it all for some reason... :/

Still, I had a lot of fun on the show. Noctriix was a lot of fun and a great host. Hopefully he made up for my staggering lack of energy in this... :P

Such a silly pony. :lol:

The whole thing went by maybe too quickly. We probably could have safely spent a little more time on each subject. Still, it was great to get a chance to profess both my love of Rarity and RariDash! ;)

Another thing I gotta say is that as good as the artist here was, I'm not sure about the general idea of featuring artists outside of the website. I dunno kinda mildly defeats the purpose of the featured artist section for me.

That said, thanks again to Noctriix and the podcast team for having me. This was a lot of fun. :)

• Like 2

Another thing I gotta say is that as good as the artist here was, I'm not sure about the general idea of featuring artists outside of the website. I dunno kinda mildly defeats the purpose of the featured artist section for me.

Yeah that kinda threw me off! I saw the art on there and thought to myself... "waaaaait a second... These don't look familiar!"

Actually took me a while to realize they weren't a member of the forums :blush:

Any news on getting this podcast on iTunes? :razz:

Because I'd love to listen to those more, but I only really have time to do so on the go, where I can't take them, so that would help me a ton. ^^;

In all honesty, I'm a n00basourus on anything Apple related. I've never used a single software of theirs other than Realplayer (is that even?). I tried looking up on how to get an account working, but I still don't understand the whole process. The budget put into this podcast is $0.00 at the moment, and I personally don't have a bank account yet to start up on iTunes. :???:

Could you maybe offer the audio files, then, maybe in form of a soundcloud file, so I can download just the audio? In case that's something that wont be figured out? :razz:

A very good point. Soundcloud doesn't allow free downloads so I'll be using mediafire from now on for direct download audio files. Thanks for your advise, Davroth. :D

You've done lots podcasts before haven't you Noxtrix? I love how much you ham it up ♥

Way to make me wish I wasn't such a fussy secret dumby :<

ACTUALLY... that was only my third time ever doing such a thing :blush:

Though, as you can ask every other member of the podcast group, I am a professional at being an amateur :smug:

• Like 1