Uh.. um... Hello...

TechBrush

About Myself: I like Video Games Mostly the Racing ones. I like to RP.

How I found Canterlot.com: one of my friends uses it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I like the Art and Drawing Form

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hello.. I'm TechBrush... or Tech for short. uhm..... I uh... -sits and puts Head down- :(

• Like 1

Favorite racing games... GO!

Do you have a wheel? I have a wheel and it is AWESOME! If you don't have one you should consider getting one.

I saw you made a Forza thread. I unfortunately don't play that due to lack of a 360... I do rather want a 360 if just for that game, but I don't have the money for it. I have to stick with NFS and GT5 (along with some PC games) for now. I might get the next gen MS system, and continue from there.

Welcome to Canterlot. Hope you enjoy it here!

Oh right, and in case you couldn't tell... Twilight is indeed best pony. Good choice ;)

Favorite racing games... GO!

Do you have a wheel? I have a wheel and it is AWESOME! If you don't have one you should consider getting one.

I saw you made a Forza thread. I unfortunately don't play that due to lack of a 360... I do rather want a 360 if just for that game, but I don't have the money for it. I have to stick with NFS and GT5 (along with some PC games) for now. I might get the next gen MS system, and continue from there.

Welcome to Canterlot. Hope you enjoy it here!

Oh right, and in case you couldn't tell...Luna is indeed best pony. Good choice ;)

Fixed. :D