Oh hai Mark!

ShopdaWhop

Welcome to (showers you with magic dust) CANTERLOT!! Sparkle, sparkle....yeah.

Anyway! Nintendo is awesome! There old stuff its a lot better though...like Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, or the N64...and Golden Eye :P

Anyway, I'll assume you play nothing, but Nintendo systems...but do you play any other current generation systems?

Welcome to (showers you with magic dust) CANTERLOT!! Sparkle, sparkle....yeah.

Anyway! Nintendo is awesome! There old stuff its a lot better though...like Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, or the N64...and Golden Eye :razz:

Anyway, I'll assume you play nothing, but Nintendo systems...but do you play any other current generation systems?

Yeah. Btw that avatar is amazing! Did you draw it?

<b>LovinMoonlight, on 18 October 2012 - 09:10 AM, said:</b><br />Welcome to (showers you with magic dust) CANTERLOT!! Sparkle, sparkle....yeah.<br />Anyway! Nintendo is awesome! There old stuff its a lot better though...like Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, or the N64...and Golden Eye :razz:<br />Anyway, I'll assume you play nothing, but Nintendo systems...but do you play any other current generation systems?<br />
Yeah. Btw that avatar is amazing! Did you draw it?

Thanks! And I did in fact draw it. It's one of my OC's, Autumn Moon. I'm just one of the many great artist here on the site, if you'd like to see more check out the creativity section.

(I'd link you myself, but it's hard to do that from Tapatalk app. >.>)

Sent from my ADR6400L