Huscarl

Ah, A good question.

I stuck with it because I wanted to see what the craze was all about, I honestly don't like the first 2 episodes of the first season... (Imo), But I saw a few more random episodes from the first season and it grew on me.

I wont judge an entire TV program on one or two episodes. If I did that, Dragon-ball Z would of gone out of the window.... and that Is a really enjoyable anime IMO.

Hm, Hm...challenge accepted. Witty Greeting: "Go Pokeball! I choose you...Huscarl!"

:P Anyway, thee names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short. Its a pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time around the lovely city of Canterlot.

And you say cool guy video games... :shifty: You got a problem with guys who play Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg?

Oh yeah...aubergine or E.G.G.P.L.A.N.T.? :D

Hm, Hm...challenge accepted. Witty Greeting: "Go Pokeball! I choose you...Huscarl!"

:razz: Anyway, thee names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short. Its a pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time around the lovely city of Canterlot.

And you say cool guy video games... :shifty: You got a problem with guys who play Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg?

Oh yeah...aubergine or E.G.G.P.L.A.N.T.? :D

You stole the title of my intro and slightly altered it...

You stole the title of my intro and slightly altered it...

What intro?

uploadfromtaptalk1349906679829.jpg?t=1351031684

Billy Hatcher eh? Vintage GameCube time might allocate that.

Aubergine of course! What on earth is an E.G.G.P.L.A.N.T? some type of Plantae from a Chicken?

You sir, have gained my praise for knowing of such an awesome game! Come dine on daffodil and daisy sandwiches with me!

Despite you being an aubergine sympathizer... :shifty:

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind welcomes. :)

You sir, have gained my praise for knowing of such an awesome game! Come dine on daffodil and daisy sandwiches with me!

Despite you being an aubergine sympathizer... :shifty:

BisonOfCourse.jpg

I will be sure to check some of the other sub-forms too :)

• Like 1

Of Course Eric. I started to play TF2 on February 14th 2008. I used to play Spy a lot, but now I mainly play Heavy :)

and Music? Ahhh, I honestly have almost anything on my Ipod. Though I do have to admit. Gorrilaz are probably the band I listen too the most :D

Bellosh, Sorry for ignoring you there. :( I used to RP on Lord of the Craft. a Role-playing Minecraft server, and also sometimes with some buddies on Steam. Haha :D

My DVD collection could crush anybody if It fell on top of them.

Just exactly how many DVD's do you have? I don't mind if you take your time counting.

Also, do ya watch any anime? If ya do, then what about One Piece?

Seems like I the other question I usually ask, has already been asked and answered.

Just exactly how many DVD's do you have? I don't mind if you take your time counting.

Seems like I the other question I usually ask, has already been asked and answered.

Yup :D

• Like 1

Of Course Eric. I started to play TF2 on February 14th 2008. I used to play Spy a lot, but now I mainly play Heavy :)

and Music? Ahhh, I honestly have almost anything on my Ipod. Though I do have to admit. Gorrilaz are probably the band I listen too the most :D

Bellosh, Sorry for ignoring you there. :( I used to RP on Lord of the Craft. a Role-playing Minecraft server, and also sometimes with some buddies on Steam. Haha :D

Awesome! Look me up on steam sometime. I'll add you

DVD's eh? Well. I would guess around 200 (Including all my WWE PPV's) So yeah.... It isn't the biggest in the world. But I am still proud of it :)

One Piece? I haven't really ever watched it. I do know it has something to do with a Pirate King? and the main character has stretchy arms xD

When It comes to anime. I am not an expert. I have only really obsessed over two anime's in my lifetime, that being the Dragonball Series (Excluding GT) and Ranma 1/2. Seriously, these two alone have taken up FAR too many hours than they should have.

• Like 1

DVD's eh? Well. I would guess around 200 (Including all my WWE PPV's) So yeah.... It isn't the biggest in the world. But I am still proud of it :)

One Piece? I haven't really ever watched it. I do know it has something to do with a Pirate King? and the main character has stretchy arms xD

When It comes to anime. I am not an expert. I have only really obsessed over two anime's in my lifetime, that being the Dragonball Series (Excluding GT) and Ranma 1/2. Seriously, these two alone have taken up FAR too many hours than they should have.

200 is still a lot...

The main character is called Monkey D. Luffy (or Luffy, or Straw hat guy) and he ate a special fruit which made him a 'rubber-man'

Everything makes more sense if you watch it, but I can tell you a few more things if ya want.

I don't watch any other anime's but I played a Dragonball ps2 game years ago.