I dont do "introductions"

Seasonal

About Myself: I dont do "about me"

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I like Netflix

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I dont do "intrductions". Neigh, I hardly speak excepting the occasional babble. I dont tell anyone my favorite things are the four seasons and music, that I play the piano and the flute, that I actively roleplay, or that I like MLP. No sir, I tell no soul that im happy to meet everypony here, and hi. So go away :razz:

• Like 2

I could never pick a favorite band or singer. But, I do love reggae.

And I love anime. Never heard of that one, but I know blackbutler, naruto, fruits basket, and inuyasha...

Hai Cat ;)

You should watch One Piece sometime, if ya ever need it, I could give you a link to the website I watch the episodes.

I love cats! I love music (both are obvious)!

You should watch One Piece sometime, if ya ever need it, I could give you a link to the website I watch the episodes.

I love cats! I love music (both are obvious)!

One Piece is great -- just be aware of Canterlot's policy about sharing copyrighted material on the forum.

Welcome, Seasonal!

• Like 1

This is not an introduction, I hope it doesn't find you well! I won't welcome you to canterlot and wish you very well! I don't care if you are staying here or even if you like cake, I won't do a little dance and ask you to celebrate -deep breath-

We don't play games, roleplay, hang with the apples, or cut a rug, and even when its' over we don't gather round for a group hug..

We didn't bring you gifts, and you being here won't be enough, Canterlot's not about having fun with friends and Rping lots of stuff...

We arn't glad that you can make it, and we won't greet you our guest, so Please oh please go away, your face I detest

-collapse-

You arn't welcome for that.