Establishing a 'Magical Guild' in Canterlot!

PIJIN

Oh my goodness did you really?! =D I FEEL SO FREAKIN SPECIAL RIGHT NOW!!!! XD

xD Yes, really... :blush: I remember all the ponies I draw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for everypony else, any updates? Bellosh just finished an app, so I'm waiting on his confirmation on that, I'm procrastinating as per usual, but I'll get on that! Just have a few more details to finish up with my pony application. I don't really plan on my pony being guildmaster, not even advisor, compared to the experience of some of the other ponies that might join she's second to them.

xD Yes, really... :blush: I remember all the ponies I draw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for everypony else, any updates? Bellosh just finished an app, so I'm waiting on his confirmation on that, I'm procrastinating as per usual, but I'll get on that! Just have a few more details to finish up with my pony application. I don't really plan on my pony being guildmaster, not even advisor, compared to the experience of some of the other ponies that might join she's second to them.

I've got nothing, we'll probably have to wait until we RP it out. Honestly I don't believe that my OC is fit to be anything higher than a branch head. Perhaps she can help with funding and the guild can in turn help her business grow though.

My guy, Pocket Change is also an traveling archeologist of sorts..His talent is finding treasures, and he's rather good at acquiring and finding magical and interesting items of note. He could be in charge of magical items that guild members find but don't know what they do. "Well, this is the fabled 'Vorpal Breadknife Of Canterlot'! Congra...er..Why are you bashing your head against the wall?"

He could also be sent off to find items for a guild member who is not into adventure...This guild can be a springboard for further Adventure type RPs..Like the one Pocket is on right now.

Bellosh just finished an app, so I'm waiting on his confirmation on that...

I'm waiting on a previous character app to get moved into the Approved section before revealing my current app to the world. I suppose I can always just mark it as WIP, though. :razz:

I'm waiting on a previous character app to get moved into the Approved section before revealing my current app to the world. I suppose I can always just mark it as WIP, though. :razz:

That's up to you, there's really no rush on this. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If it's not too late, I would love to join this with a character I have yet to fully develop!! Though I should be finished with him in a few days..And of course, the wait for getting a character approved for Mane RP.... :)

If it's not too late, I would love to join this with a character I have yet to fully develop!! Though I should be finished with him in a few days..And of course, the wait for getting a character approved for Mane RP.... :)

Of course, we're all in the same boat for the most part so take as long as you wish!

There's plenty of space, we'd love to have you!

Oh! Rock on, thank you Bellosh C: I didn't think that it was, but I thought that I should at least check! I'd be awfully sad if it had been up and I was just missing all the action! xD

I still say we're gonna find out Moondancer was the pony behind Nightmare Moon's escape. When Twilight was watching the stars free NM, they looked alot like MD's cutie mark.

hmmmhc.png

Duh duh daaah!

Not sure if this had already been discussed, but I was wondering how all the members would meet. Is there going to be some sort of event or meeting pertaining to magic that's been advertised in the area, or is it going to be a random meeting, maybe someone sends out invitations to ponies they've heard about from others that might be good options for a guild, a few basic ideas there but i'd like to see what others might have or if this was already discussed what there is.