Friendship was Magic (OOC and sign up)[Need Twilight!]

Ok so basically an RP based off this video:

So basically here's what I came with based on the Video

Plot: Luna is tired of being ignored and in this mentally broken state her alter ego, Nightmare Moon, once again gains control, getting a suprise attack on Celestia she knocks her out and ties her up. Since the Mane 6 are unaware of the doings she uses this time to free Discord who stays in a false statue form until a signal is given. That signal is a changling uprising, Nightmare Moon proceeds to tell Queen Chrysalis of her plan and the Queen attacks and, along side Discord, they capture all of Canterlot. The captured ponies are put into cacoons that will over take them with a virus to change them into a half breed between what they were and a changling so they are forever loyal to the Queen. At this point Luna is gaining control so Nightmare takes drastic measures and escapes to the moon where Luna gains control again but is trapped for now. The Mane 6 soon realize what is happening but it is too late, even with the power of the Elements they are overpowered and beaten and to stop the rest from rising up they throw Twilight out the tower glass window to kill her. The remaining Mane 6 run away, all except Rainbow Dash who is captured and cacooned. Luna is able to escape back to Equestria in time to save Twilight and now she must gather the remaining elements and whoever else they can to try and free Rainbow Dash and Celestia before it is too late, or is it already?

So let's see who is interested..

• Like 1

Wow, sounds bangin. Count me in.

I will be a Pegasus named Komnenos. I know I haven't crated an app or anything for him yet. But he is a pretty arrogant pony. :D if you don't mind me joining of course.

EDIT: I have made a application for Komnenos, This basically explains who he is, what he looks like etc. :)http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12365-komnenos-wip/#entry293571

Nah so that makes one pony.

MESSAGE TO ALL: If I know you or feel you will fit the profile...you might get the chance to play Discord or other important ponies (excluding mane 6...erm 5 i guess lol :P) I will play Chrysalis and Luna

If your not gonna join cuz I'm Luna MyLitttlePonyTales then I shall play Fluttershy instead, I want you in!

And Ok BronyNumber99.

Please people concentrate on te Mane 6 we need at least Twilight to start.

@ ONWARD - Please come and stay I just wanna know if MyLittlePonyTales will be staying so I know if I control Fluttershy or Luna, thats all

@Slayer - For the begining I control discord, I will watch how the others RP before I give him away, so please make an OC or take a canon first

i don't think that would be necisary

What if we get into a huge fight with Discord, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon and the changeling/changeling-hybrid army!!? In the name of Friedship, Harmony, and a third reason I can't think of, we must fight for Equestria!!! :D