Friendship was Magic (OOC and sign up)[Need Twilight!]

YOU'VE NEVER DONE A FREE ROLE PLAY!?!?!??? :shock::lol::o

This entire time I thought you knew what to do!! Lol :lol:

Anyway, right now, Luna is in the forest with a half-conscious Twilight. I've already posted as Twily so it shouldn't be hard to come up with something for Luna.. :)

......Oh .

:/

Quick synopsis:

Luna, who has escaped with Twilght from Canterlot, now walks with a half-awake Twi on her back to (I have no idea where we ate going).

.....That's about it. Also, you get to pick where we're going.

This about cover it, Tales?

Too late to join as a guard? If not, then the name is David Masonfield i have been saving this OC for a good rp and i think i found one. I am just going to make an app here so.....

Name: David Masonfield

What he looks like: Dark black mane/ same with tail. Has green eyes and is tall with a muscular appearance ( don't worry my guy won't be invincible )

Job: Canterlot Guard

Brief Background story: David Masonfield was in the Canterlot kingdom during all the successful attacks on the castle, he was guarding the princess during the madness. He fought as much as his body would allow, but it was effortless. He ended up running out of his own fear to get away from it all. When he finally made it out of the castle he hopped in a small store to hide from them. He had a plan, but he would need more numbers. Now he just holds that small store waiting for a rescue or more ponies to help him.

This sounds like an awesome RP! Though, alas... I am without the talent to be able to take up the position of Twilight Sparkle. I'll gladly trot in as the 'night's darkest star' though. ^^ His characteristics just might be of some help to the cause of bringing peace.

By the way... am I the only one who gets the reference in that video? Because I know exactly what that type of scene and song are all from. >.>

Could I join as a Changeling OC or pony turned traitor, either way serving as a diplomat and right hoof being to Chrysalis? If not I'd be more than comfortable playing any Mane Six you need. :D If I can write for them and get a good response, I figure I can roleplay them, too.

By the way... am I the only one who gets the reference in that video? Because I know exactly what that type of scene and song are all from. >.>

Cowboy Bebop ;)

Could I join as a Changeling OC or pony turned traitor, either way serving as a diplomat and right hoof being to Chrysalis? If not I'd be more than comfortable playing any Mane Six you need. :D If I can write for them and get a good response, I figure I can roleplay them, too.

Well, it looks as if Chrys has yet another loyal servant....

People.....

Y U NO RP MANE 6!?!?

If anything, they're the most important, and we only have two out of six!!

:|