Doing Free Cutiemarks!

Mellorious

FlameddragoAG, I know the heart isn't made of snowflakes, but I hope this works out alright!

flameddragoag.png

The snowflake brush I used is by SparklingTea of DeviantArt, made into GIMP brushes by fence-post of the same website!

Wow, actually this is much better than what I had it mind! Thanks for making this for me, but could I just ask for a small change? Can you just change the ice cream to a plain white for vanilla? I just want to compare and see which cutie mark fits the colour palette of my pony.

I'm going to join this hungry crowd of people with requests as well. I think that if you reopen this, you should make a list. But then again, that's IF you reopen this. (which you should, it's great art!)

*ominous chanting* cu-tie marks. cu-tie marks....

• 9 months later...

I actually totally have a request for you. It's a spool of thread with some items sticking out of it. Specifically a feather quill (the feather should be colored the way the one in this picture is, with the red at the tip of the feather), a wooden paintbrush with paint on the tip, and a sewing needle, with thread from the spool winding up through the eye of the needle. If I can get my tablet to cooperate I can get a sketch example up for you, I'm just not personally good at all with cleaned up digital images.

I'm also not picky about the color of the thread or the color of the paint on the paintbrush. The character is monochrome, so any color will really work. I will, however, say the more saturated, the better.

EDIT: sketch example in spoiler.

2ptasyw.jpg

I actually totally have a request for you. It's a spool of thread with some items sticking out of it. Specifically a feather quill (the feather should be colored the way the one in this picture is, with the red at the tip of the feather), a wooden paintbrush with paint on the tip, and a sewing needle, with thread from the spool winding up through the eye of the needle. If I can get my tablet to cooperate I can get a sketch example up for you, I'm just not personally good at all with cleaned up digital images.

I'm also not picky about the color of the thread or the color of the paint on the paintbrush. The character is monochrome, so any color will really work. I will, however, say the more saturated, the better.

EDIT: sketch example in spoiler.

2ptasyw.jpg

Can do! :) I'll get started now.

EDIT: Done! :)