Doing Free Cutiemarks!

Mellorious

~*~REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED, SORRY!~*~

**I'm so sorry for my long absence. Life got in the way!**

So, I'm bored, and have decided that for people who haven't really figured out or haven't got a digital copy of their C-Mark, that I could draw some.

If you have a design in mind, Give a description and I'll try to match it as close as I can to what you have in mind with what you described.

If you don't, you can ask me to design one based on your pony's skill(s).

They will be in 400px by 400px PNG format with an invisible background, so you CAN use them in the pony maker, easily! I suggest GIMP or Photoshop for resizing (GIMP is free).

I'll take 5 for now, but once I finish them, I may be willing to do more!(I took a bit more because I forgot to tell people I needed to close requests for a bit, heehee) I'll do ten then close requests until they're done!

For those who want a quickly done example, this is my pony Jade Blossom's mark: jadebloomcutie.png

1. GhostGirl- DONE!

SPOz4YP.png

2. Lilia- DONE!

1Zn1x2S.png

3. Xarionette- DONE!

HwVOnXh.png

4. LeCountryBrony- DONE!

PSTrr5d.png

5. DuskFall- DONE!

b3szdds.png

6. Mojo- DONE!

GaG91Pg.png

7. Ping111- UNFINISHED

8. Parker_Izing- UNFINISHED

9. zoebel12- UNFINISHED

10. NeoExLucky- UNFINISHED

• Like 1

I offer a challenge :mad:

A sunglare for my oc skyglare.

something like this or this, but tinted red or orange if you don't mind.

Let me know if you can't do it. I haven't been able to find a decent way myself :L

Exactly why it is difficult ;) thank you for giving it your best. I don't think it turned out that bad either, considering what I asked :mad:

So one request per person? Or can we offer more?

Can i get this turned into something conventional?

http://media.photobu...rtar21/lips.jpg

By the way, those cutie marks look AMAZING. If you'd allow me to, I'd totally ask for two of them. Or three...

I actually need this! I have it drawn, I just need it done again in transparent PNG format!

There's actually a lot of stuff I need in PNG format actually... I don't suppose you'd know how to convert a .Sai file into a transparent PNG would you?

Either way, here's the cutie mark taken right off of Kryptfoals ref sheet;

tumblr_mcoa74IULT1rivfzfo1_250.jpg

I actually need this! I have it drawn, I just need it done again in transparent PNG format!

There's actually a lot of stuff I need in PNG format actually... I don't suppose you'd know how to convert a .Sai file into a transparent PNG would you?

Either way, here's the cutie mark taken right off of Kryptfoals ref sheet;

tumblr_mcoa74IULT1rivfzfo1_250.jpg

You really need to learn Krypt.. :roll: You can make transparent .PNG right in SAI...and if you've got Photoshop, just load it up in there and you can take out the background with the magic eraser tool...

Here:TransKryptCutieMark-1.png?t=1351545845

Edited by LovinMoonlight
  • Like 1

Can i get this turned into something conventional?

http://media.photobu...rtar21/lips.jpg

By the way, those cutie marks look AMAZING. If you'd allow me to, I'd totally ask for two of them. Or three...

Thanks so much! :) I'll be happy to make that mark for you!

I'll be opening five more slots up after I'm done with the first five. To leave it open for everyone, I'd like to only let people have one mark per five slots (meaning feel free to check up for when I open five more!)

You really need to learn Krypt.. :roll: You can make transparent .PNG right in SAI...and if you've got Photoshop, just load it up in there and you can take out the background with the magic eraser tool...

Here:TransKryptCutieMark-1.png?t=1351545845

She is correct sir! :P

Nice, Nice.

I like what I'm seeing sir. Excellent work.

Do you think you could do a cutie mark of two cogs intersecting like the circles of a venn diagram with a magical tome in the 'shared' of the two cogs. The tome would look similar to this.

Hey there, I wouldn't mind getting a cutie mark done. It's really cool that you're doing this, I like it!

As for what I want mine to be, could you try and make a basic ice cream cone with a heart over top the cone made up of tiny light blue snowflakes making up the heart? If thats too complex, you can just make a light blue heart without the snowflakes.

Edit: for what I want the heart to look like, base it off of this

Could you do one for my character Coral? Her Cutie Mark looks like this. The thing she's holding in her right hand.

i know this is like the second time I've popped into your thread with something random, but...Tales had this coming.

ORLGe.png?t=1351618048

Edit: I'll think of something to request from you. >.>

Edited by LovinMoonlight
  • Like 1

Wait... that's really all I have to do?! Holy WOW!

Time to make some edits to my TF2 spray! ♥Thaaaanks! ♥