Season 3 Episode 4 Synopsis

I actually get the feeling that Babs Seed is going to get influenced by DT and SS to bully the three of them. After all, why else would Apple Bloom's own cousin start bullying them?

But anyway...I just pray this isn't a "very special episode" sort of deal. If so, I'm ready to cringe... :-|

I actually get the feeling that Babs Seed is going to get influenced by DT and SS to bully the three of them. After all, why else would Apple Bloom's own cousin start bullying them?

But anyway...I just pray this isn't a "very special episode" sort of deal. If so, I'm ready to cringe... :-|

exactly what i think, i think of the situation when all the villans babs, DT and SS in this case, all come together to share a common goal, in this case ruin the lives of the CMC.

but i could be wrong. oh and about the whole "very special episode" thing, i doubt DHX would do that to us bronies, and if they do, its to troll us so we all have a good laugh about it........or cry ourselves to sleep every night......

Nah. I have a feeling she's just acting tough. Notice how quickly she cringes and even covers up her side when she's been called out..This apparently has happened a lot to her in the past. So new town..New persona!

Nah. I have a feeling she's just acting tough. Notice how quickly she cringes and even covers up her side when she's been called out..This apparently has happened a lot to her in the past. So new town..New persona!

Yeah, that would appear so... :o