Season 3 Episode 4 Synopsis

[colour=#282828]Season 3 episode 4 synopsis.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]One Bad Apple:[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Air time: [/colour][colour=#333333]10:30-11 a.m (Later than usual for both "Too Many Pinkie Pie's and this one) [/colour]

[colour=#333333]The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed,[/colour]

[colour=#333333]rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.[/colour]

Air date: December 7 (...maybe)

[colour=#333333]Arrg, stop stealing episodes from AJ, Applebloom! :roll:[/colour]

[colour=#333333]This must be the "bullying" episode. Wonder why they couldn't just use DT and SS? I guess they wanted to use a blank flank (assuming Babs Seed is one).[/colour]

As long as it's not "a very special episode" a bullying episode is fine.

Of course they should tie in Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon into this somehow. It's time they learn a thing or two about bullying.

DT and SS are snobs, NOT bullies. It was wise for the writers to bring in a 'bully' for this episode, so that at the ep's end, they can send "Babs Seed" packing back to where she came from.

Has anyone seen a 'leaked' pic of "Babs" online yet?

So far, there has been no leaks at all concerning Babs Seed. Anyway, I'm curious as to how this episode will handle the issue of bullying, MLP being a kids show and all.......

DT and SS are snobs, NOT bullies. It was wise for the writers to bring in a 'bully' for this episode, so that at the ep's end, they can send "Babs Seed" packing back to where she came from.

Tell that to Dinky! Silver Spoon might be a snob...But Diamond fits the profile of a bully alright.

ouchc.png

Diamond teases alot but she doesn't do anything too mean. She still invites Applebloom to her party after all. Maybe Babs Seed (ha I get it) will be alot crueler. That would also explain why they brought in somebody new, you don't want to totally trash a regular character who might need to be sympathetic in the future

Diamond teases alot but she doesn't do anything too mean. She still invites Applebloom to her party after all. Maybe Babs Seed (ha I get it) will be alot crueler. That would also explain why they brought in somebody new, you don't want to totally trash a regular character who might need to be sympathetic in the future

She invited Abby to the party specifically to taunt and humiliate her. It'd be like inviting your ex-wife to your wedding, you're doing it to rub it in.

I don't know, if she was inviting people to her party just to make fun of them for being blank flanks then why did Twist get to go? She had a cutie mark and nobody likes her.

Diamond Tiara teases but I have a feeling Babs Seed is going to be more deliberate and cruel. There is a difference between a person who is a jerk and teases and somebody who systematically tries to alienate and destroy a person's life. Given how many stories there have been in the last few years about the more serious bullying I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to approach it in some way

...I still can't help but feel this'll be too close to a "very special episode" for comfort...

Then again, I could be completely wrong. I just hope this is handled like a normal episode, because I can't stand this constant anti-bullying campaign. It's a real-life issue, no doubt, but I watch the show to ESCAPE real-life problems...

Can a show where most of the episodes end with discussing a lesson learned really have a "very special episode"?

Most lessons go along the lines of "believe in yourself", "face your fears", and other uncontroversial stuff. Very Special Episodes feature serious lessons like "don't do drugs", "bullying is bad", and "don't get into cars with strangers".

• Like 1

Yes, yes she was, and babs is probably more of a physical bully, while diamond tiara is more of a psychological bully.

Think about it, has diamond actually threatened or harmed anypony? Babs is probably gonna be the character that threatens to harm the CMCs or even push them around with slight violence.

Wasn't Twist invited before she got her Cutie Mark?

And she could have been uninvited once her purpose to be there no longer existed Isn't having to spend time with Twist along the lines of a form of punishment

Daimond Tiaria is a jerk but she is more really full of herself and immature then a bully A bully is going to egg your house Diamond Tiaria wouldn't consider somebody else important enough to egg

I don't know, if she was inviting people to her party just to make fun of them for being blank flanks then why did Twist get to go? She had a cutie mark and nobody likes her.

Diamond Tiara teases but I have a feeling Babs Seed is going to be more deliberate and cruel. There is a difference between a person who is a jerk and teases and somebody who systematically tries to alienate and destroy a person's life. Given how many stories there have been in the last few years about the more serious bullying I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to approach it in some way

She invited Abby to make fun of her and humiliate. Not others. Just her.

She invited Abby to make fun of her and humiliate. Not others. Just her.

While that may be true, but AppleBloom wanted to go to the party anyway, or at least with a cutie mark, which she didn't earn. And yes, inviting someone to an event just to mock them is a form a bullying, but it doesn't make Diamond an actuall bully. She doesn't constantly pick on Apple Bloom for not having a cutie mark, she only does it for that one day. Other than that, Diamond is just being Diamond.

Diamond has a tiara for cutie mark, which I think symbolizes her leadership skills. She easily has Silver Spoon following her around very loyally, plus, remember the Foal Free Press? She ran that very succesfully. She makes a great boss and the Crusaders were a hindrance to the press. They had very unreadable topics. So Diamond made them resort to gossip and business started booming. But moving on.....

I mean, say Diamond secretly may not like her cutie mark and is jealous of A.B., who has yet earn one. Maybe she doesn't even know what her cutie mark means, maybe that she looks good in a tiara? Either way, both would lead to making a very unhappy pony.

Also, at her party, she bragged about her cutie mark the entire time, yet, she wore an outfit that hid it from view. She is very stuck up and cares very much about what other ponies think of her. So yes, she's rich, a brat, and and an overall meanie, but if what I say is true, then she's really just a very unhappy pony who wants to feel good about herself by being above everypony else. Even if it means insulting or hurting another pony to do so, and not knowing what it's like to feel so inferior.

And also Babs Seed, from what I hear, she's a real bully. Apple Bloom wanted her to join the Crusaders and she refused, and now bullies them for no legit reason. It's also even worse cause she's family, imagine how heartbreaking that is....I thought the apple family were closer than apples in a barrel....I guess not....

....My bad joke is bad

Looks like we have the first image of Babs Seed from the next episode. From er. Getglue.com.... :-| Really? Oh..They're not a glue company..But a social site. Weird..

mylittleponyonebadapple.png

http://getglue.com/s...y_one_bad_apple

and

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/one-bad-apple-screenshot-posted-on.html

Looks like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have found a new blank flank to make fun of. However, I don't think Babs Seed is going to stand for it. :-|

Yeah, I'm guessing her CM ends up looking like a hoof smacking both Diamond Tira and Silver Spoon silly. With cute little X eyes.

Looks like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have found a new blank flank to make fun of. However, I don't think Babs Seed is going to stand for it. :-|

Either that, or Babs becomes a lackey of DT and SS. :P

While that may be true, but AppleBloom wanted to go to the party anyway, or at least with a cutie mark, which she didn't earn. And yes, inviting someone to an event just to mock them is a form a bullying, but it doesn't make Diamond an actuall bully. She doesn't constantly pick on Apple Bloom for not having a cutie mark, she only does it for that one day. Other than that, Diamond is just being Diamond.

Diamond has a tiara for cutie mark, which I think symbolizes her leadership skills. She easily has Silver Spoon following her around very loyally, plus, remember the Foal Free Press? She ran that very succesfully. She makes a great boss and the Crusaders were a hindrance to the press. They had very unreadable topics. So Diamond made them resort to gossip and business started booming. But moving on.....

I mean, say Diamond secretly may not like her cutie mark and is jealous of A.B., who has yet earn one. Maybe she doesn't even know what her cutie mark means, maybe that she looks good in a tiara? Either way, both would lead to making a very unhappy pony.

Also, at her party, she bragged about her cutie mark the entire time, yet, she wore an outfit that hid it from view. She is very stuck up and cares very much about what other ponies think of her. So yes, she's rich, a brat, and and an overall meanie, but if what I say is true, then she's really just a very unhappy pony who wants to feel good about herself by being above everypony else. Even if it means insulting or hurting another pony to do so, and not knowing what it's like to feel so inferior.

And also Babs Seed, from what I hear, she's a real bully. Apple Bloom wanted her to join the Crusaders and she refused, and now bullies them for no legit reason. It's also even worse cause she's family, imagine how heartbreaking that is....I thought the apple family were closer than apples in a barrel....I guess not....

....My bad joke is bad

Bullies don't wake up every morning with an agenda that only includes, "Make fun of others". They do it when they can, occasionally do it at other times when planned. When you bully someone, you are by definition a bully. She's bullied ponies, blackmailed ponies, and been an incorrigible little monster. She is the definition of a bully. Most bullies have some emotional need that is lacking and forces them to act out on others. That would make Diamond the rule, not the exception, and even more of a classic bully. What you seem to think a bully means is an obsessive evil villain whose sole reason for getting up in the morning is crushing souls.XD

Bullies don't wake up every morning with an agenda that only includes, "Make fun of others". They do it when they can, occasionally do it at other times when planned. When you bully someone, you are by definition a bully. She's bullied ponies, blackmailed ponies, and been an incorrigible little monster. She is the definition of a bully. Most bullies have some emotional need that is lacking and forces them to act out on others. That would make Diamond the rule, not the exception, and even more of a classic bully. What you seem to think a bully means is an obsessive evil villain whose sole reason for getting up in the morning is crushing souls.XD

Well, when you put it that way :lol: