Removed by User

What's this...?

Well, I could certainly play with you. I'm actually facing a similar issue: I dropped off for a bit, and never got the chance to RP. To make matters worse, I've lost the address to the old chat.

Anyways, if you're up for a game or two, I'd certainly be willing to play along. :)

No problem. Anything to help a potential friend. :P

As for ideas...I'll confess, I don't have a terrible lot of ideas right now. However, I WAS thinking of apping up a third character. One with around 100% less wings, too. If you've got a land-based character, or intend to make one, perhaps we can join forces and/or plot?

I was honestly thinking of something akin to light-hearted adventures. Probably not fit for the Mane RP because I like making up dungeons and crawling them, but whatevs. :P

...are you talking about the chat-bar thingy that used to be at the bottom of the page? Or the messaging system?...

Since you've been here for so long, I think Flutterscotch assumed you were talking about our older chatroom that was run through IRC. Perhaps you could try using a private room through Mibbit, or Skype. Skype works very well, and when chatting one-on-one, works very much like the chatbar.