Trades? Or requests

Ellison

Hi! I'm new, and I have not drawn a ton of ponies lately, so I'd like to have some examples made, by drawing what you'd like to see!

But in addition, is anyone interested in trades?

If I get any sort of response, I will see how things go. However! Let me dig up an example or two! But the first one to request here shall receive a doodle shortly. After that, I'd love to do some trades!

I call firsties!

(Also inb4 Kryptchild Sccootabelle post. :20: )

How about Twilight surrounded by a lot of books with a content smile on her face? :3 Pretty please, and thank you if you accept my request.

As for the art trades, well, I'll have to see I kind of have a ton of my own request to do :sleep: So I wouldn't be able to get to it... If you could wait until maybe next week that would be great.

[colour=#222222]Hmm, I would generally like to see examples first, but as I won't have anything to trade (no art skills here... :razz:), I might as well make a request now while I can. :)

[colour=#222222]I'd like you to draw one of my OCs, if you can. I'll give you a choice of three; feel free to pick any one of them you want: Serendipitiy, Starless Shroud or Arcana. Images of all three exist on their profiles. Take as much inspiration from those as you like, or go off of my words if you prefer. Up to you. :)[/colour]

Thanks! ;)[/colour]

I'll get right on that! It's gonna be a quick one, but I hope you'll like it. And, I'm working on a pic of my "pony-sona" on and off, so no worries that you're busy now. Once I finish it maybe you can throw a sketch my way.

Edit: I was replying to the first post, but I will sketch both! ^^

Hmm, I would generally like to see examples first, but as I won't have anything to trade (no art skills here... :razz:), I might as well make a request now while I can. :)

I'd like you to draw one of my OCs, if you can. I'll give you a choice of three; feel free to pick any one of them you want: Serendipitiy, Starless Shroud or Arcana. Images of all three exist on their profiles. Take as much inspiration from those as you like, or go off of my words if you prefer. Up to you. :)

Thanks! ;)s much inspiration from those as you like, or go off of my words if you prefer. Up to you. :)

Thanks! ;)

Heh, I beat a Time Wizard by 5 minutes :razz:

• Like 1

Okay, Twi is done. It's just pencil sketches tonight. Usually I go digital. I don't have scanner access till morning so enjoy a bad photo for now!

Also, I despise drawing books, so due to laziness, I went a little "creative" (aka lazy) with your idea.

That was my warm up, time to get serious! :razz:

post-6282-0-03659500-1352779760_thumb.jp

Okay, Twi is done. It's just pencil sketches tonight. Usually I go digital. I don't have scanner access till morning so enjoy a bad photo for now!

Also, I despise drawing books, so due to laziness, I went a little "creative" (aka lazy) with your idea.

That was my warm up, time to get serious! :razz:

Meh, still looks awesome! Thank you!

Here is Phil's OC!

Looks great, thanks! :)

I probably should have read the first post more thoroughly though; I probably would have requested entirely different ponies if I realized you were doing uncolored, hand-drawn sketches.

Ah well, still looks quite nice. ;)