Trades? Or requests

Ellison

..I don't know how many requests you're willing to take, but if you have room for one more, I has one! :3

I think it would be really awesome if you could draw [colour=#ff0000]Fresco[/colour] for me, my older-filly actress character ^^

Here's the art I have of her right now c: Thank you scamp!

Alright guys, I'm back from thanksgiving break, so be on the lookout for fulfilled requests this week! I actually am pretty sick- I missed class today, but I think it's peaked now, so I can get back into the swing of things.

Suck it up! Work faster! :evil:

Haha kidding, take your time. It is holiday and sickness season.

I am working away on things! This is my last week of class before finals, so it has been really hard to have time for much art. But I was thinking I would work extra hard and maybe have some actual coloured pieces for everyone on my list right now, by Christmas. I think that might be more fun! (and I can put them off till I get out of school)

You still taking requests? :) If so, I was wondering if you could get my OC Starbuster In on it. :) If you still have room of course. And feel free to take your time. I'm in no rush. :)

Here's some of her art and her original picture, for reference.

post-5443-0-52132300-1354844476_thumb.jppost-5443-0-87790600-1354844491_thumb.pn

If you aren't already full of requests could you do me a picture of a Unicorn Stallion with a triquetra as a cutie mark playing the bagpipes?

I will try to find a reference photo of my pony for you.

No hurry and if you aren't taking anymore requests that's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I do wonder...are you still taking requests, Ellison? If so, then I have one for you.

I've included a Pony Editor picture of the character I'd like sketched, Glittergold. She also has a profile currently awaiting grading under her name, if you'd like to get a feel of what she's like, and what her Curie Mark looks like.

As for the content...well, how about this: Glittergold standing in front of a mirror, using her magic to style her mane into its usual shape, perhaps keeping her little tiara thing and a comb nearby to finish the job.

Will that do?

post-1393-0-11152500-1355952119_thumb.pn