Hi there, Canterlot!

Papyrus

About Myself: My name's Jen, but you can call me Pap after my OC if you'd like! c: I'm a high school freshman from Philadelphia, and I came to this site after finding out that the community is outstanding. I really like to draw/cartoon, write fanfics, and I may or may not be a shipping fangirl. I love animation, but My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Dan Vs. definitely top the list of my favorite cartoons. I'm very friendly and a bit naive, and I'd love to make some friends here.

How I found Canterlot.com: Searched for MLP:FiM roleplay sites

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I first found out about Friendship is Magic browsing television channels on a Saturday. After being shocked by the fantastic animation for a My Little Pony cartoon, I admit I poked a bit of fun for the pony's names being kind of silly. However, a bit later I searched up the schedule online, and I became a fan of the show. Not too long afterward I found out about the internet fandom, and...here we are, with my set of 2" figurines lining my desk as I type this up.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
This roleplay community is definitely the best one I've found for Friendship is Magic so far, and I can't wait to get involved with a few! Everything around here is so wonderful, and it really is a breath of fresh air compared to some other online rp communities, not to mention any names of course. I hope we can be great friends! <3

Welcome to Canterlot. The Name's Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, its a pleasure to meet you! There plenty to do in this wonderful city so I hope you tak the time to looked around and enjoy yourself...

It says your an artist as well! :-o Did you draw your avatar? I'd love to see some of your work. :D

@MyLittlePonyTales: Ohmigosh, how could I forget to leave out Gravity Falls?! That's a pretty awesome cartoon, it's really outstanding how wonderful the animation and humor is for a Disney cartoon.

@LovinMoonlight: Yep, I drew the avatar! I actually made a whole range of emotions for RPs on Ponychan, but I came here instead. I don't really have it posted anywhere, but PM me if you want some sketches! :smirk:

• Like 1

@LovinMoonlight: Yep, I drew the avatar! I actually made a whole range of emotions for RPs on Ponychan, but I came here instead. I don't really have it posted anywhere, but PM me if you want some sketches! :smirk:

Seriously? I will definitely ask you for those! I've never been to Ponychan though (Canterlot was kind of my first and only forum love), but we're all happy to have you here!

So, LM, I can see that you're an artist too! How long have you been displaying your art to the internet?

Hm, I've been on the internet for a while now. Before I came to Canterlot, I had an old DeviantArt page which I don't post to anymore. I don't tend to branch out and post anywhere, but Canterlot sadly... (I'm rambling, again...) To answer your question I've been posting on the internet for about 5 years.

To answer your question I've been posting on the internet for about 5 years.

It sounds like you've had a lot of practice, it's no wonder you're seem like you've mastered it. Have you ever taken art classes before, regardless of whether they were official lessons or otherwise?

It sounds like you've had a lot of practice, it's no wonder you're seem like you've mastered it. Have you ever taken art classes before, regardless of whether they were official lessons or otherwise?

Uh...I've taken quite a few lessons over the years. I took classes in animation over the summer a few years back (stop motion, flash, etc), while in high school I took art classes for three years (by the same lady =.=, but she was awesome!) I've been practicing artsy stuff ever since I was a wee lad (3 years old) which is where most of my experience comes from. I currently get a lot of my practice from the requesters thats request in my request thread. (Say that ten times fast) I'm also taking classes in university as graphic design major and plan to go back for a slew of other things.

:shifty: I have FAR from mastered the art. There are more experienced and far more talented artist here than more. (I am no where near the skill level that these artist are, very beautiful works) Check out Dunes, BrianBlackBerry, Twimsy, BrainBySaucepans, NemisisPon3, and the slew of other artist that post in the gallery. A few of them actually have request threads of their own that you might want to check out.

So er...what's best ship?!

I don't think you're ready for this discussion. :?:

Hahah, really though, I'm a fan of PinkieShy or RariJack. Those are some pretty realistic ones, since I have a tendency to dislike out-of-character shipping, and they have plenty of potential for super-duper fluffy times!

• 2 weeks later...

RainbowPie or TwiDash myself. Guess I'm a shipping kind of person too. *shrugs*

Anyways, Welcome to Canterlot! I'm terrible at art myself, but I do write, so, meh.

You can call me Midnight, Or Eric if you prefer. This is probably the friendliest community I've ever been involved in, and I would love to see some of your art sometime! :D