Jr Speedsters Flying Contest Event (Post if Interested)

QuickLime

I figured it was about time the fillies , colts and foals (Griffins and other flying beasts welcome as well) of Equestria had a event for their own, so I'd like to announce the planning stages for a Jr Speedster flying contest! It will be in Cloudsdale and there will be judges and rounds, with the best 2 battling it out in a epic rp post to the finish!

What the rules are

1: Young fliers only this is JR Speedsters, if you want to compete you must be young

2: Fillies and Foals, and little Fledgeling Griffins can be accompanied by a family member or friend.

3:This is a RP based contest, your progression will depend on how well you impress the judges

We will be needing 2 other judges! I already have two

1: Finnegan FireWing whom is a Jr Speedster Coach

2: Gilda

3: Soarin of the WonderBolts

So if you wish to be a judge post here as well, and I'll tell you your duties, :D

Name:

App:

Chaperoned by: (If young contestant)

If you just want to compete for fun say so in your application :3

• Like 1

I have Sky Flare who is a young stallion (about the same age as the mane six). He's on the cusp of being a participant or a judge based on his age.

So, I'm going to put him in as a participant, but if you feel he does not qualify, then I can add him as the third judge.

Name - Sky Flare

App - http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5401-sky-flare-final/page__hl__%2Bsky+%2Bflare

I have Sky Flare who is a young stallion (about the same age as the mane six). He's on the cusp of being a participant or a judge based on his age.

So, I'm going to put him in as a participant, but if you feel he does not qualify, then I can add him as the third judge.

Name - Sky Flare

App - http://www.canterlot...hl__+sky +flare

Skyflair is a STALLION, the contest is for children essencially

And too much judge interest, not enough participants, I'll start thinking about Judges when I have enough contestants..