More!

ziddia

Girls in JL just make guys go all gaga for their costumes. -jokes again-

We do need more female super herons though I agree

I cannot deny this. Just the way it is. And heck, I don't have to like it. Zatanna though, a JL veteran, could easily turn someone's blood to ice just by saying "blood to ice" backwards. She has a stupidly high amount of power. Power Girl (jokes again :) ), is Kryptonian and is both not an idiot, as well as savvy in business. Donna Troy, a functional clone of Wonder Woman, founded the Teen Titans.

But blah blah blah, I'm rambling. I could make an all girl Justice League that would be capable and not pandering to crowds.

In addition to what everyone else has said, I'd like to see more of Cherilee and the Owl whose name I cannot spell for the life of me. XD

The owl? Huh, didn't think anyone liked him XD I'll agree with you on Cheerilee though.

Personally I want to see more of the background ponies. Various fanarts have made me totally smitten with Lyra recently

l00rv.jpg

Well are certain to have Luna and Derpy (although I hope Derpy is continued to be used as a background character). Trixie most of all past that; although I wouldn't be surprised if Zecora appeared again (as she was in two episodes already). I wouldn't be surprised by Gilda, although I don't care for the character. Last but not least the CMC, which I am sure we will get.

More males with better voices would be nice too.

I want to see more Buffalo, Zecura and maybe some other zebras. I'd also like to see if they eventually add "sea ponies" like in the original series. They have unicorns, earth and pegasus ponies, they just need to add the sea. It'd be cool if they could come up with some different pony types too.

I'd also like to see a pony that could beat Rainbow Dash in a race just to tick her off :) I know, I'm mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Mac, easily! He needs to get more character development and appear more often in general! I don't want him to just be an "Eyyup" machine, he has the potential to be as great a character as the main 6, he's just not shown often enough!

I'd also like to see more of Zecora :)

I would like to see more of Zecora, but I think it's a big part of her character that she's not seen very often. I do like that they return to her on occasion - I've seen too many shows with "Let's stop ostracizing the weird stranger and befriend them" episodes only to never mention that character ever again - but I think it's better to keep Zecora to a minimum (not that I wouldn't like to see a little more, though).