*LM and I

Challenge Accepted:

[colour=#3d3d3d]Hey there[/colour], [coma][colour=#3d3d3d] visitor! My name is Midnight Black [/colour][should be a space here, despite it being a username, but not really needed][colour=#3d3d3d] Horn, but you may call me Midnight, or perhaps Eric if you wish. I'm a gamer, writer, musician, [/colour][and][colour=#3d3d3d] actor....[/colour][colour=#3d3d3d][to many ellipsis you only need three][/colour][colour=#3d3d3d] heh. [/colour][period][colour=#3d3d3d] I do it all. Except art, art I am bad at. I love music, all kinds of it. I also love talking to people, and I consider all of you here on Canterlot as close friends, familly [/colour][easy grammar mistake FTW, it's spelled "family"][colour=#3d3d3d] for some. [/colour]

[should have added a paragraph/enter/whatever you want to call it here, Aesthetically pleasing and switching of topics.] [colour=#3D3D3D]Want a request done? Click[/colour]here[colour=#3D3D3D]. [/colour][um, space between "click here?"][colour=#3D3D3D] Feel free to add me as a friend, and anypony who is going through tough stuff can pm [/colour][PM should be capitalized, it stands for something. [colour=#3D3D3D]IT STANDS FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE![/colour][colour=#3D3D3D]][/colour][colour=#3D3D3D] me to talk about it. WARNING: I'm a bit full of myself, and very opinionated about certain stuff, [/colour][colour=#3D3D3D][Yes, thank you for admitting this! I'll totally tell you all my problems and not feel scared to get ridiculed!] [/colour][colour=#3D3D3D]but I adapt to make sure I don't make anyone mad. Anyways, as the busy man I am, I'll leave you to it, kind visitor.[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Thanks for being here![/colour]

[paragraph/space/enter/whatever you call it here]

[colour=#3D3D3D]~Eric[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Oh, yeah. And this wasn't a question.[/colour]

And yes, I'm quite funny in real life, if not a little derpy.

Ah! Comedy and sarcastic comments happen to be a talents of mine.* Comedy and tragedy are two sides of the same coin, hence my favourite quote ' Tragedy is when I cut my finger, Comedy is when I fall into an open sewer and die".

So how well do you know the art of comedy?

What taste of Comedy do you like the most? Crude? Random? Intelligent?

What in your opinon is the hight of comedy and why? (say Fawlty Towers to get in my good book)

What's red and sits in the corner?

*See Joker card Cuti Mark....I've also been told I look like the Joker so...happy days to be a sadistic clown..

where is the nearest volcano?

In your case/location, I'm not sure where it would be located...

Ah! Comedy and sarcastic comments happen to be a talents of mine.* Comedy and tragedy are two sides of the same coin, hence my favourite quote ' Tragedy is when I cut my finger, Comedy is when I fall into an open sewer and die".

So how well do you know the art of comedy?

What taste of Comedy do you like the most? Crude? Random? Intelligent?

What in your opinon is the hight of comedy and why? (say Fawlty Towers to get in my good book)

What's red and sits in the corner?

*See Joker card Cuti Mark....I've also been told I look like the Joker so...happy days to be a sadistic clown..

I don't know the art to well, just the sarcastic side of it.

Um...Fawlty Towers...?

A naughty strawberry.

So...you have that gnarly looking pointy/boxed chin like the joker to...? D:

Can I have your liver then?

A liver this smexy could be dangerous if it fell into the wrong hooves. Can you take on that responsibility?

I don't know the art to well, just the sarcastic side of it.

Um...Fawlty Towers...?

A naughty strawberry.

So...you have that gnarly looking pointy/boxed chin like the joker to...? D:

*puts on reading glasses*

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

We can't have this, no, not at all.

Everyone should watch Fawlty Towers. There's only 12 episodes. And its good. Trust me.

Extra credits for the naughty strawberry, though.

Nah.......Heath Ledger...ya know. The dead one. <.<

Im not that scary, am I?

*puts on reading glasses*

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

We can't have this, no, not at all.

Everyone should watch Fawlty Towers. There's only 12 episodes. And its good. Trust me.

Extra credits for the naughty strawberry, though.

Nah.......Heath Ledger...ya know. The dead one. <.<

Im not that scary, am I?

I really don't have time to watch much of anything. Just MLP on Saturdays and some anime here and there.

Yes, thats a SCARY FREGGIN' CHIN!

If Cadavara can have your liver, can I then remove all of your internal organs and replace them with, BANANAS?

This is getting a little to personal.

Now if you replaced them with Twilight Sparkles, we'd have a deal

You're sitting in the room with an acquaintance when they suddenly burst into tears. (Not from something you did) do you..

A) Try to comfort them by awkwardsy hugging them and sing something by Phil Collins.

B) Pretend it isn't happening and quietly huddle into the fetal position.

C) Break the tension by bursting into tears yourself.

You're sitting in the room with an acquaintance when they suddenly burst into tears. (Not from something you did) do you..

A) Try to comfort them by awkwardsy hugging them and sing something by Phil Collins.

B) Pretend it isn't happening and quietly huddle into the fetal position.

C) Break the tension by bursting into tears yourself.

Hm..I'd try to comfort them with an awkward hug, but the singing part would be even more awkward since I have no idea who Phil Collins is. :blush: