Season 3 Episode 7 Synopsis

Whitehawke

You know, I never even noticed all the Wonderbolts in that scene . . though there's Soarin' walking with a pie, and another Soarin' at the foreground table second from the right.

Nine unique Wonderbolts, huh? Okay, maybe *all* was a bit much, but I can see getting another 3-4 names canonized. That would bring to total up to what? Eight? Or maybe there's only ever an active roster of 6 pegasii at any one time, going by the flight team in the Sonic Rainboom episode.

Either way, December 15th isn't going to come fast enough.

And an add-on to the synopsis:

Rainbow Dash can't believe her luck when she gets an exclusive invitation to enroll at Wonderbolt Academy, but soon she is wondering whether she is really cut out for the school and whether someone else would be a better fit.

Why isn't she in by default? Besides the fact she had a terrible performance at the contest until:

sonic_rainboom_by_mrmajiggles-d54e8bi.gif

And you else can do that? (Besides Rainbow Blitz ;) )

And as for how many Wonderbolts there are....I'd say there's no definite number. Members come and go or the Eonderbolts is just a large group of ponied and they never all show up at one place. Oh, and Soarin and SpitFire are their representatives.

I asked Faust this question AGES ago.

LaurenFaustanswersmyquestionaboutRainbowDashandtheWonderboltsonDeviantArt.jpg

801aff46a99d81e92a4313e76c301ad7.jpg?v=202500

:twisted:

She answered that question

LIKE A FAUST mlfw7647_large.png

But for srs, I think everyone who saw a pony perform a sonic Rainboom, save their lives AND rescue Soarin's pie would instantly be on the Wonderbolts....Unless of course RD starts up her own seperate flight group with Scootaloo and some other pony. :kissy:

And Miss Faust has a D.A!? Why was I not informed!!? Now I have to make one and show off (dissapoint her with) my art work do I can spam her with every single question I have!!

If a college football player broke a ton of records his first season and was the most amazing player ever it wouldn't mean they just stroll up the NFL head offices at the end of the season and ask which training camp to show up to. There is a protocol. The Wonder Bolts probably were waiting to see if what Rainbow Dash did was a fluke or not, they likely require a pony to have several accomplishments before being asked to join. They also may have needed for a spot to open up.

My guess is that the Wonderbolts only accept one new pony each year - or, as has already been suggested, it's a matter of whenever an existing member retires - and Rainbow Dash passes on joining this year because she decides the other good candidate would be better for the team, or that it would mean more to the other candidate than it would to her (for example, the other candidate is entirely an unknown, whereas Rainbow is already making a name for herself and has a fan club and stuff). I'm sure she won't be ruling out joining the Wonderbolts at a later time, just for the moment.

It's leaked!? But there was only a few more days till it aired live!! Are people that impatient?....Patience is a virtue.

Not watching it until it airs on the Hub.....

Even though I haven't watched a single episode on the television... :(

It's leaked!? But there was only a few more days till it aired live!! Are people that impatient?....Patience is a virtue.

Not watching it until it airs on the Hub.....

Even though I haven't watched a single episode on the television... :(

It's not even an iTunes derp, apparently it was just straight up leaked. Bizzare happenings

Anyway, I've watched the episode:

The script's written by Merriwether, so there's some quality dis-junction here and there.

Also, Merriwether has to be some kind of PinkieDash shipper, because Pinkie is ridiculously obsessed with her in this episode (though Dash is not. I think the obsession is a setup for a brick joke, to be honest). For what it's worth though, there's some decent character growth in this episode.

Speaking of shipping...

05_27_18_993_Sin_t_tulo.png

Also, no Derpy I think. :( Then again, there were not very many BG ponies (only in the second intro).

...come to think of it, even Soarin' wasn't there. The hay?

It's not even an iTunes derp, apparently it was just straight up leaked. Bizzare happenings

Anyway, I've watched the episode:

The script's written by Merriwether, so there's some quality dis-junction here and there.

Also, Merriwether has to be some kind of PinkieDash shipper, because Pinkie is ridiculously obsessed with her in this episode (though Dash does not). For what it's worth though, there's some decent character growth in this episode.

Also, no Derpy I think. :( Then again, there were not very many BG ponies (only in the second intro).

Was there a song? Please let there be a song....

And PinkieDash? I think you meant RainbowPie....Nevermind, that's silly lol