Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Sorry pepper and fluttershy disappeared... My phones being dumb... I'll try and join in the best i can... What class are we in? And is anyone talking to either?

Nah, Ive just been a litle preoccupied. Silver, those rules and regulations are amazing, thank you ^^

Wait, all of them!? :!:

I don't even....I no brain today no more...I've obtained perplexed-edness....

Also, now would be a great time for the bell to ting in the RP. Everypony'sEveryhuman' Everybody's just like "Lol, now wut?"

:)

Unless of course you've already done that. I haven't read the RP in a while. :P

You lurk here more than I actually post nowadays. Now that's saying something.

Lol, do I really? Because I actually spend majority of my time In SpamStables ((which is not helping my post count, at all lol))

I need to start posting again.

Lol, do I really? Because I actually spend majority of my time In SpamStables ((which is not helping my post count, at all lol))

I need to start posting again.

I could post but apparently my sarcastic yet witty humour offends people's feelings and causes drama. And on another rp I've been stopped by writer's block...

Lightning rushed out of class to see that all her friends, who were going to go to lunch with her, had plans. "We'll, I suppose I could go to Chemistry and talk with Ms. Black" she used her wings to float down the hallway to the Chemistry room, and knocked on the door before entering, "Ms. Black, are you in here?"

Let the student x teacher shipping begin... Lawl :lol: