Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Cloud smiled at the twins; "would you two like to go to lunch with me? As friends of course" He smiled at Garnet.

Lightning rushed out of class to see that all her friends, who were going to go to lunch with her, had plans. "We'll, I suppose I could go to Chemistry and talk with Ms. Black" she used her wings to float down the hallway to the Chemistry room, and knocked on the door before entering, "Ms. Black, are you in here?"

Fluttershy

Fluttershy was so proud of herself for asking someone to lunch "g.. great!" *Le Bell* Fluttershy jumped as the bell caught her off guard "lunchtime already? I... *she started slowly grabbing her books* I'll meet you there!" She watched as he walked away and turned to rainbow dash and applejack "did you girls see that! I asked him to lunch!" She said with a sheepish grin

pepperjack

*le bell* Pepperjack started putting her books away still talking to thin air "I can't believe he said yes! especially After that failed first note... Still! He said yes! And he's so cute too! Aah... Me and *she pulled down the book she hid behind revealing...* SAPPHIRE!" She shrieked (oh dear celestia... I hope he didn't hear any of that...) She leaned on her desk "H... Hey sapphire... H... How.... How long have you been standing there? *ahem* I... I hope you weren't waiting long..."

• Like 1

((How would you feel about going off campus for lunch with a teacher..? :D))

[colour=#008080]Miss "Licorice" Black[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Yeah!! Just a sec, hun!!" [/colour]

*beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeeeeep.... Boop!*

Licorice would have loved to let her lunch slowly rotate as it heated in the small machine, but she just couldn't seem to get the room's microwave to work. [colour=#008080]Well this sucks..[/colour] She made her way to the door, surprised to see the student back on the first day already. [colour=#008080]"Well, somepony seems eager to learn." [/colour]Licorice gave her a warm smile before trotting back to sit casually on her desk.[colour=#008080] "I really don't have much that I could help you since we haven't learned anything yet, but thanks for coming by! How's your first day going?"[/colour]

(Lightning would be fine with this :3 )

Lightning shrugged, "all my friends were going to go to lunch with me but it seems like everyone has a date now." She sat down and crossed her legs, "other than that it's been pretty good, there's a party tonight, which sounds like fun."

Sapphire blushed as she just now noticed him standing there, and shrieked his name out of sheer surprise. [colour=#000080]I should of waited a bit before coming over here I guess ...[/colour] He thought to himself but she then asked him how long he was standing there and if he was waiting long, he shook his head. [colour=#000080]"I-I just got here so I didn't wait l-long." [/colour]He said with a small soft smile.

Darkness froze as the male from before said she had beautiful eyes, causing an instant re blush to overcome her face. She shuffled a foot then realized he had asked hers and turned to him, "I..I'm Darkness," she said nervously, "Darkness Eclipsed" she said and looked at him, "It's lunch," she said, "wa..want to go eat?"she managed to say

Pinkie smiled and followed him happily

Ms. Black

"A party? Well, that certainly sounds like fun!... Have you eaten yet, Lightning? I was thinking about running up to the convenience store on the corner to get some food.. You wanna come with?"

Fluttershy

"oh dear! I'd better not keep him waiting! I'll talk to you girls later!" She ran into the lunch room, eating area- cafeteria."s... Sorry I'm late..." She pulled a brown paper bag from her pack

pepperjack

"Oh good!!! I... I mean... That you weren't... Waiting..." She blushed and shyly looked away for a moment "sh... shall we go to lunch?"

Sapphire blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly looking away as well for just a brief moment, when she asked if he wanted to go to lunch. [colour=#000080]"S-sure. M-maybe we can talk and g-get to know each other better."[/colour] he said smiling softly still blushing.

" Its ok..." Morning pulled his lunch out and started chewing on his sandwhich. " What are your interests, i just...work in the mines. I gather coal so the horse shoe makers have a source of fire, but enough about me...What about you?"

fluttershy

"Th... That sounds like hard work..." She pulled out a salad and a juice box "O... Oh and a... About me? Well... I like a... animals... And I... I have a pet bunny! Her name is angel! And she's the sweetest! Cutest! Cuddliest!..." she realized she was getting excited "s... Sorry about that... I get excited when I talk about my little critter friends..." She hid behind her hair and silently started eating

pepperjack

"I... I would like that..." She just sat there for a minute "oh! I... I guess i should get up... S... Sorry about that... I guess I'm just..." She looked at him "distracted, I guess..." She blushed and stood up accidentally getting right in sapphires face "o... Oh... E... E... Excuse me... I... I didn't think... You were that close..." She couldn't help but keep her eyes locked on him, and the thought never crossed her mind to move ((not that she'd want to))

Brokens eyes grew big as he began to blush

"gamer? Me too! im not much of an artist, and i feel like i have two left feet, but i can game no problem, ya know, ive never met a girl that actually shares some of the same interests with me"

Broken looked up and realized that they were already in the cafeteria, he scanned the room in search for a seat

"so, where do you wanna sit?"

Sapphire smiled as she agreed to talk during lunch, as he wanted to know more about her. it took her a minute to realize she was still sitting, and apologized because she was distracted and was looking at him when she said that. He smiled as he too was distracted but he didn't mind. He suddenly blushed as she got up and she was right in his face. His eyes were locked on her as she apologized again, but he didn't mind, or care that she was this close. [colour=#000080]"I-its a-alright Pepperjack ...."[/colour] He said hoping nothing would happen to mess this up

"Oh, um, well.." she stammered as she looked around, "ho..how about there?" she said pointing to the far back corner with an empty table, "I..I'm just n..not very social." she looked toward him with a smile

Brokens cheeks grew very red as he rubbed the back of his head

"heh heh, thanks and, ya know, ive already met a nice girl too"

Broken stared into the eyes of darkness and blushed even more

"Um...s..so what do ya want to eat?"