Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Miss Black

[colour=#008080]"Cool beans! It'll be faster if we drive.. Is that okay?" [/colour]Licorice led the way to her little car not far outside the science room, and turned the key to start it. [colour=#FF8C00]"WAS THAT AN ECHO? OR AN ANSWER TO MY CALL? WILL I PERISH HERE? OR BE RESCUED AFTER ALL?" [/colour][colour=#008080]"SORRY!!"[/colour] Licorice quickly turned a knob, lowering the music's volume by at least 80 percent. [colour=#008080]"Sorry Lightning, I didn't mean to blast your eardrums out or anything! Hope you like Pretty and Sick.. I'm actually trying to learn this one on my viola right now. What kind of music do you usually listen to?"[/colour]

*One short drive later*

[colour=#008080]"Here we are! Littlegrove Market"[/colour] Licorice clicked the little seatbelt thingy and hopped out, almost forgetting to lock her car. She noticed the sign just outside the door. [colour=#008080]"A papaya sale..? Hmm.. How does papayas sound to you? I'm buyin!"[/colour]

Fluttershy

Fluttershy thought for a moment "I... I don't think I could pick just one... But I really love horses! And horseback riding, I feel like I have a special connection with em... H... How about you? What kind of animals do you like?" She intently listened

Pepperjack

"Y... You have really pretty blue eyes..." She kept glancing down to his lips (oh my gosh! Is... Is this really happening? M... My first kiss? And with-) she looked back into his eyes (a cute guy I barely even know...) *ahem* she backed up a bit "s... So... Lunch?" She grabbed her bag and slid around sapphire (whew... That was close... Good thing I didn't kiss... Him...) *facepalm* (stupid! I just avoided my first kiss!)

" Uh.....I haven't really been up here that much to see an animal, there isn't much animals in the caves. I don't even think there is any bats in the mine i work in......Perhaps you could show me some, maybe?"

Sapphire blushed more as she said he had cute eyes then she looked down at his lips. He also thought that he would get his first kiss from her, a cute girl he only knew a little about. Before it could happen she back away, said something about lunch, got her bag and went around him. He blinked as he was just confused as to what happened. He really wanted his first kiss but it wasn't happening today. [colour=#000080]"L-lunch sounds good ...."[/colour] he said a bit sad and hefted his bag more onto his shoulder and turned around and followed her to the Lunch room.

"alright, be right back"

Broken walked into line to go grab lunch as he grabbed a tray a few thoughts ran through his head

wow, i cant believe i have a date with her, this is the best. day. EVER!

Broken walked back trays in hand and sat down

"here you go, so, what city do you come from?"

Broken said before he bit into his pizza

"Well, Canterlot, sort of," she said, "Like I live in a small house near the WhiteTail Forest," she said as she began to eat, blushing as she looked at her tray, he is so handsome and nice...how did I meet him on my first day!?! she wondered happily

[colour=#800080]"Shade" Britches[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Pepperjack, there you are!!"[/colour] Shade smiled, finally finding somepony. [colour=#800080]"I guess that everyone must'a scattered when lunch started.. And I can't find Lightning anywhere! So how has you guyses lunch been?" [/colour]She acknowledged Sapphire. [colour=#800080]"I know we had class or whatever together, but we haven't officially met yet. I'm Shade."[/colour] She gave him a relaxed smile.

When Lightning heard the word "Papaya" Her eyes glazed over. "I love papayas, so much, they're my favourite, can we get some?" She looked exited over such a silly thing, Papayas had a hold on her, and when she ate them it felt like she was covered in soft fur.

Fluttershy

Fluttershy was saddened to hear that morning hadn't seen any animals "oh, definitely! Maybe we could visit the canterlot zoo! I hear they have all sorts of amazing animals!" talking about animals seemed to make her completely forget about being shy

Pepper

after a short walk through the halls with words screaming in her head but not a word spoken. pepper turned to sapphire before entering the cafeteria "I... I'm sorry... a... about what happened back there... I just... I just wasn't-" she was startled by shade "Oh! h... hey shade... H... Here I am... and it's been... interesting..." she shyly smiled at sapphire

MorningDawn's eyes brightened, " So it's settled then, its a d-d-, errr. We'll go to the zoo after school today....." Morning's eyes narrowed and he started looking around, but then he relaxed and he started nibbling on his sandwich like he always did.

Quiet Sapphire stayed in silence before they made it to the cafeteria when Pepperjack spoke apologizing for what happened and before she could tell him a reason, her friend Shade came up. He blushed becoming shy when she began talking to him. Her name was shade. [colour=#000080]"O-oh ... h-hi Sh-shade. I-I'm Qu-quiet Sapphire ...."[/colour] he said blushing and looking away not seeing Pepperjack smiling at him.

Miss Black

"Of course we can! Papayas are quite the fruit!" Licorice trotted down the isle until they reached the papayas. She shook out one of those clear plastic bag thingies and began to fill it. "These look NICE! Its a wonder that they went on sale.. Would you like something to drink, Lightning? I think I'm gonna get a can of bubble berry Parasprite. It's like, a candy flavoured energy drink. You ever try one? Would you like to?"

Shade

"Its great to meet you, Sapphire" she gave him a soft grin. "Or, again, or whatever.. Hey, Pepperjack.. You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost! So are you guys going to that party later?"

Fluttershy

"That's gonna be amazing!" Excitedly Flicking her fork launching a piece of lettuce onto a nearby student ((anybody anybody?))

pepperjack

She quickly blurted out "no ghosts!!!" She glanced at sapphire "and I... I don't know? Do you... Do you... want to go with me?"

Sapphire looks at Shade and sweatdrops as Shade said that, and remembered about the party, he wanted to Ask Pepperjack before but got caught up in a little moment, She then blurted out no ghosts and almost scared him silly, then asked if he would want to go with her to the party. [colour=#000080]"S-sure, I would l-love to go with y-you, i-if you don't m-mind that is ..."[/colour] He said shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"Hey Colette, where do you want to eat?"[/colour] Puzzlebeat asked her. "[colour=#008080]I got like[/colour][colour=#008080] 35 bits for lunch from my parents."[/colour]

Anywhere's fine! And don't worry about bits, either! I have some of my own!" Colette said as she looked around for a good place to sit. Spotting an empty bench under a tree, she headed over there. "This seems like a good spot!" she then motioned for Puzzlebeat to sit next to her.