Share your (actual) Desktop / BattleStation!

Autumn

Right, go tidy your desktop and take a snap! :mad:

:Celest: :Celest: Make sure you have Canterlot.com up on your puterscreen, though! :Celest: :Celest:

If your camera has an HDR (High Dynamic Range) you'll get a better pick with your desk and computer screen as your camera will take 3 exposures and put them together. (I should have done this).

Blur-out anything that might make your image unsuitable for all ages and any personal information that may be shown.

Ask each other questions on their setups, they might have some tips and tricks for space-saving or anything else on their desk. 8-)

artax_desktop_1012.jpg

My desk is kinda more kitted out for audio production than building Canterlot.com

• Like 2

:Celest: :Celest: Make sure you have Canterlot.com up on your puterscreen, though! :Celest: :Celest:

If your camera has an HDR (High Dynamic Range) you'll get a better pick with your desk and computer screen as your camera will take 3 exposures and put them together. (I should have done this).

Blur-out anything that might make your image unsuitable for all ages and any personal information that may be shown.

Ask each other questions on their setups, they might have some tips and tricks for space-saving or anything else on their desk. 8-)

artax_desktop_1012.jpg

My desk is kinda more kitted out for audio production than building Canterlot.com

Ooo, dual monitor. What kind of guitar is that, if you don't mind me asking.

Couldn't see it on small phone screen. >.> (that and tapatalk sucks)

owo) Is that windows 8 running on your lower screen. (Sorry about the constant questions xD)

Yup, Win8 is only £25 as digital download version.

If you're thinking of using Win8 on a desktop, it's definitely smoother/faster but get used to keyboard shortcuts.

This is all I need. :smug:

IMG_2171.jpg

Yup, Win8 is only £25 as digital download version.

If you're thinking of using Win8 on a desktop, it's definitely smoother/faster but get used to keyboard shortcuts.

Artax, you've got one awesomely sick set-up, I gotta say! :-o

*Steals TV remote*

Plus, I completely forgot Win 8 is out! I should give it a try on the holidays. It looks pretty neat.

lol, oops.

Dat battlestation, Artax. Loving the guitar. I'm a Gibson man meself, got an Epiphone SG in my room.

Der Sturmmann's battlestation:

IMAG005711.jpg

As you can see I'm not a very neat man.

Edit, I may also go ahead and redo this picture with a neater desktop, and with my desktoppers in place (I have a model car sitting on my printer).

Oh god I'm such a slob... why do you boys have to have such good desktops and make me look so bad? :scream:

[snip]

>Slob

Go back and look at my desktop xD that's on a good day. Usually I've got about a dozen pop cans, a couple empty plates, etc.

Oh god I'm such a slob... why do you boys have to have such good desktops and make me look so bad? :scream:

tumblr_mcrzh0i4Jg1rivfzfo1_1280.jpg

Sporting a laptop as well. And my Sexy 7...er..Nexus 7. :smug:

Edit: Make me a sandwhich. :razz:

Double Edit: Add my 2 cents:

IMAG0078-1.jpg?t=1351720267

Edited by LovinMoonlight