Greetings!

FallingStar

About Myself: I'm an artist, and I especially love drawing ponies. I love animals of all kinds, even creepy crawlies. I play video games(perhaps a bit too much) in my spare time.

How I found Canterlot.com: um.. just google, I guess.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I decided to just give the show a shot, and was hooked after the first two episodes.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Hello, dears! I am Falling Star. I'm just your average unicorn pony.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what to say here..

I have been interested in joining a community such as this for quite some time, but didn't quite know where to look. Hopefully this ends up being what I'm looking for! I'm very excited to see what ponies I will be meeting here. Hopefully we will have quite a bit of fun!

Here, have a self-portrait by moi:

tumblr_megprnyB3D1rchbvso1_500.png

An artist, eh? You're gonna love it here in Canterlot! Feel free to drop by the Art Discussion section or maybe set up shop in the Request Area.

Advice: stay clear of say hi to ClairDeLaSoul. That person is obsessed with both art and video gaming. :D

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Your art is so cute! :kissy:

Don't forget to use the Gallery to show off more of your stuff.

Do you take commissions?

Well, thank you! :D I do take commissions, yes. I haven't taken any for ponies specifically, but I would love to start. u vu They're one of my favorite things to draw. I'm still developing my pony style, though, so it may change slightly.

I'm not even sure if people would be interested in getting pony art from me, since I don't emulate the show's style.

• Like 1

Well, thank you! :D I do take commissions, yes. I haven't taken any for ponies specifically, but I would love to start. u vu They're one of my favorite things to draw. I'm still developing my pony style, though, so it may change slightly.

I'm not even sure if people would be interested in getting pony art from me, since I don't emulate the show's style.

Pish... emulating someone else's style! That doesn't interest me at all! And I'm sure others will agree, personal style and flair is much more interesting! Some of my favorite art I've seen looks nothing like the show at all! In fact, I respect artists more who don't try to emulate art 100%. It shows off their personal creativity and style, bringing new life and meaning to art work.

Welcome to Canterlot :D

I do so hope you enjoy yourself here. ;)

I know I am just as new you are but

can I just say I love that drawing you did?

And welcome, too, but it won't mean much from me ^^"

I appreciate it just as much as if anyone else says it. :3 It really makes me feel good. So, thank you for your lovely welcome, and your compliment! I will do my best to produce more art for you, and everypony else on this forum.

Welcome, madame! My name is Midnight, but you may call me Eric. You'll see me all over Canterlot when I'm not playing Team Fortress 2 or Tumblring. I must say, your art is fantastic! I am quite bad at visual arts, but acting/mudic is my forte.

Hope you have fun here

Welcome! Your art is fantastic! A gamer and an artist? That's a great pair of qualities. :) what kind of games do you play? If you ever need any help with anything, I'm sure many of us will do our best to help out. :)

Style shmyle! Where is your price list? :D

Welcome! Your art is fantastic! A gamer and an artist? That's a great pair of qualities. :) what kind of games do you play? If you ever need any help with anything, I'm sure many of us will do our best to help out. :)

Oh, thank you!

I usually just stick to RPGs, but I've been trying to learn Planetside 2. :3 I'm not the best at FPS games, but it's still really fun!

Style shmyle! Where is your price list? :D

I don't really have one for ponies, but I suppose I'd do something like what I posted above for $5. u vu It'd have prettier line art, though.