So... I had some ideas for RP's and thought i may as well check and see if anyone was interested in them.

Number 1: A World at War.

The popular game Starcraft, but ponified. (4 players maximum). Equestria has taken to the stars, establishing life on many different worlds, each having their own rulers, but Equestria itself still functions as a central hub to the other worlds. Ships are seen flying in and out of it, transporting goods and ponies back and forth between the worlds. However, dark day have descended, with one planet, bustling with life, suddenly disappeared from the radars, and every ship sent there somehow disappears. Princess Celestia herself sends the heroes to investigate the cause of the disappearance, only to find two warring alien species' warring on the once peaceful planet. They had known there was life out there, but none could predict the ferocity and destruction that the species would spread. On one side, the Zerg: An alien species that converts the very ground it steps on into an organic, purplish, slimy mess, devoiding it of all life. A corrupt species, corrupting worlds and spreading like wildfire. On the other side, the Protoss: An elite species, technologically advanced beyond anything that Equestrians have ever seen. However, their species is being worn thin by the massive amounts of Zerg funneling into the world, seemingly from nowhere. The heroes arrive on this planet, along with a small group of explorers and attempt to build their own military to stop the spread of the Zerg forces.

Number 2: Not What we Expected

A group of ponies sitting around playing Dungeons and Dragons, Which their characters are humanized. (6 ponies maximum). Over time, they find themselves sucked into the game, putting themselves in the game. They find that their heroes are not what they expected. Seeing their characters go corrupt over time, they must find a way to stop their heroes from bringing doom upon the world and joining with their originally predicted nemesis. Filled with dungeons, monsters, various mythological beasts, and surprising twists and turns.

Number 3: The Other-world

Based off of nothing in particular (That I know of, that is.), A small group of ponies is sucked through a portal into a world where everything LOOKS normal, but when they try to touch something, they simply pass through it. (3-4 Ponies) They find that they are all in a coma, but somehow live in a connected, ethereal world, where they can see the present, and the past of themselves or others. They must find how they were put in a coma, and WHY, and their only contact is a small filly by the name of Scootaloo. Amnesia affects all of them right before their accident, and they want to find out how to get out of it. (This one definitely needs some work still.)

Those are just a few ideas. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated. :)

Number 2: Not What we Expected

A group of ponies sitting around playing Dungeons and Dragons, Which their characters are humanized. (6 ponies maximum). Over time, they find themselves sucked into the game, putting themselves in the game. They find that their heroes are not what they expected. Seeing their characters go corrupt over time, they must find a way to stop their heroes from bringing doom upon the world and joining with their originally predicted nemesis. Filled with dungeons, monsters, various mythological beasts, and surprising twists and turns.

This one I would be down for. It looks like it could go all sorts of places. Plus, I'm partial to D&D. Incidentally, there's a Pathfinder RP in progress, if you're familiar with the system...

So... I had some ideas for RP's and thought i may as well check and see if anyone was interested in them.

Number 1: A World at War.

The popular Korean RTS game Starcraft, but ponified. (4 players maximum). Equestria has taken to the stars, establishing life on many different worlds, each having their own rulers, but Equestria itself still functions as a central hub to the other worlds. Ships are seen flying in and out of it, transporting goods and ponies back and forth between the worlds. However, dark day have descended, with one planet, bustling with life, suddenly disappeared from the radars, and every ship sent there somehow disappears. Princess Celestia herself sends the heroes to investigate the cause of the disappearance, only to find two warring alien species' warring on the once peaceful planet. They had known there was life out there, but none could predict the ferocity and destruction that the species would spread. On one side, the Zerg: An alien species that converts the very ground it steps on into an organic, purplish, slimy mess, devoiding it of all life. A corrupt species, corrupting worlds and spreading like wildfire. On the other side, the Protoss: An elite species, technologically advanced beyond anything that Equestrians have ever seen. However, their species is being worn thin by the massive amounts of Zerg funneling into the world, seemingly from nowhere. The heroes arrive on this planet, along with a small group of explorers and attempt to build their own military to stop the spread of the Zerg forces.

I like this idea. Mostly because I like Starcraft. But yeah. This idea... xD

Based off of nothing in particular (That I know of, that is.), A small group of ponies is sucked through a portal into a world where everything LOOKS normal, but when they try to touch something, they simply pass through it. (3-4 Ponies) They find that they are all in a coma, but somehow live in a connected, ethereal world, where they can see the present, and the past of themselves or others. They must find how they were put in a coma, and WHY, and their only contact is a small filly by the name of Scootaloo. Amnesia affects all of them right before their accident, and they want to find out how to get out of it. (This one definitely needs some work still.)

Yeah me gusta, also would love to play Scootaloo

Starcraft is not a Korean RTS. It is a game developed in the United States by an American company that is highly popular in Korea. Calling it a Korean RTS is like calling Sailor Moon an American anime.XD

Starcraft is not a Korean RTS. It is a game developed in the United States by an American company that is highly popular in Korea. Calling it a Korean RTS is like calling Sailor Moon an American anime.XD

Okay, i'm wrong. Sorry for the lack of research there.

*reading...reading...Scootaloo?*

Yes!! So much yes!!

• 5 weeks later...

Me?

....Ain't nopony got time for that! :/

No, silly.. I meant Starbuster.

What do you mean nopony has time for that?! I'm starting an rp tomorrow.. I have the ooc up already and everything!