The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

I thought of maybe having Pinprick try to intervene by himself, but after weighing up how little he changed the odds, I had him rush back for back-up. As I just posted, I think Grim or Midnight will need to bring us as a whole to the chantry.

Also, uh as to Hoax being in control. I was only implying that so Midnight and Grim wouldn't think that Shadow was in his right mind, and blame his actions on him, as what just happened would not look good for him.

Edited by Cainiam

I say they think it's Shadow under his own will, but then thwy'll see his eyes glowing. then Hoax'll explain that he can't control

Himself, and he needs her to keep him in check. But not mentioning the dagger cause she thinks they'll just take the dagger of her and leave her for them templars

oh and how bout that word filter? It works on the entire sight, 18+ isnt an exception. It'll censor c.r.a.p. but not that word I used in my post in that obviously vulgar way.

amazing.

The word filter is a load of hokey. The things it blocks and doesn't block are ridiculous. Not to mention that a censor really messes up the 18+ board. How am I supposed to play a coked up racer if I can't throw out any vulgarities without their meaning being hidden? I know a lot of people say vulgarities are a crutch, and a bit of creativity can solve that problem, but sometimes the character you're playing is exactly the kind to spew expletives every five seconds, and that's no longer possible.

Also the shortening for ****ation isn't a swearword unless you're an 18th century Catholic. I hardly ever swear in real life, but I don't think I've gone a day without saying that in god knows how long. It's the word my mum advised using rather than swearing.

The word filter is a load of hokey. The things it blocks and doesn't block are ridiculous. Not to mention that a censor really messes up the 18+ board. How am I supposed to play a coked up racer if I can't throw out any vulgarities without their meaning being hidden? I know a lot of people say vulgarities are a crutch, and a bit of creativity can solve that problem, but sometimes the character you're playing is exactly the kind to spew expletives every five seconds, and that's no longer possible.

Also the shortening for ****ation isn't a swearword unless you're an 18th century Catholic. I hardly ever swear in real life, but I don't think I've gone a day without saying that in god knows how long. It's the word my mum advised using rather than swearing.

What is this word?

And yes, it is hokey.

What is this word?

And yes, it is hokey.

Well if it's an expletive by board rules then I think stating it in a non-18+ area, might be a bad idea.

****ation?

Derp!

D

A

M

N

A

T

I

O

N

Looks like Shadow's gotten it right anyway. I know it means exactly the same as darn, but I've never used darn, and I'm not going to start using darn. The day they introduced the censor, I spent months having to self moderate my posts as I use that word so much.

Well if it's an expletive by board rules then I think stating it in a non-18+ area, might be a bad idea.

Looks like Shadow's gotten it right anyway. I know it means exactly the same as darn, but I've never used darn, and I'm not going to start using darn. The day they introduced the censor, I spent months having to self moderate my posts as I use that word so much.

Lol no uses that word here, it's like when I saw the word happenstance on here...

Lol no uses that word here, it's like when I saw the word happenstance on here...

Really? I use it all the goshdarned(See what the censor forces me to use) time. You can use it in place of a lot of expletives. A very versatile word that isn't really considered very offensive anywhere, well except apparently on here.

Really? I use it all the goshdarned(See what the censor forces me to use) time. You can use it in place of a lot of expletives. A very versatile word that isn't really considered very offensive anywhere, well except apparently on here.

I don't actually recall a lot of swearing in DA actually, a couple of F'bombs, sure but it was mostly new made up words/

Like "Braska!"

You guys know that you can confront Grim on his B.S. right? Midnight never seems to question what he does/ doesn't seem to care how Grim gets results as long as it gets done.

But most of your OC's DO have a problem with it. It's a valid bit of character development if the issue gets pushed. I've been pushing it to see if somepony would call either Midnight or Grim out.

Nexar has valid points...he should say something.

Nexar surely will question Grims behaviour, only most likely not to Grim himself (to prevent getting hurt). On the other hand Midnight doesn't seem to be one of the most active players, teleporting around and ignoring that someone asked him something. Because of that, there is no superior Nexar could really ask.