The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

App accepted. Unfortunately I have to wait for Grim Stride and Pinprick's players to respond before I go any further, but I'll pm you when it's your turn to post.

Sweet, i can wait. I do have an idea about the meeting, i'll PM you it (It'll be a surprise for the others) cause i need to know if you think it'll work or not

Unicorns are classified as mages, and as such, are kept within the circle of Magi.

As for the others, i'd guess Elves could be changeling? Assuming they're allowed in this, but you'll have to ask Midnight, i honestly have no idea

Hmm...elves...

He didn't really elaborate on them, but combining MLP/Dragon age is hard. Too many races in MLP there are two fics in my read later list about it. I wish I had read it so that I could tell you what race they made analogous to elves.

[colour=#282828]"However, not all unicorns have to be mages. You can have a unicorn warrior or rogue if you wish." [/colour][colour=#282828]-first post, mage class description.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]also, not all zebras speak in rhyme, most likely. maybe just zecora. [/colour][colour=#282828]I don't feel that whatever they speak in equestria is her native language...[/colour]

I know, sorry. was making a generalisation...As for Equinish (i think its' called that) is their natural languea, i read a good fic a while ago where Zecro is a priest of her people, and as such, she can only speak in ryhmes.

Sorry guys for holding this all up. I've been so busy over Christmas and New Year, and I'm heading back to University on Sunday, so I'm trying to see all my friends and family as much as possible before another eight or so weeks in a different city. My posting schedule should return to its previous rapid pace once I'm back at university. I'll make a quick post now though to keep it moving along. Again, apologies for grinding this to a halt.

Name: Nexar

Class: Changeling/Apostate (For his own safety he hides his magic as well as his true race and shapeshifts into an earth pony, acting like if he was a rouge)

Weapons: a small leg-attached crossbow

Magic: Shapechange, telekinesis (up to his own weight), energy ray (knocks targets of the same size off their hoofs, hurts bigger ones), Shield (can shield himself or shield another one less efficiently for one or two hits (see: Canterlot Wedding)), healing (can stop bloodloss)

History: Nexars mother was a changeling, just like him, but his father wasn't. He didn't even knew that his wife was a changeling. When she was pregnant with him, she moved away into the wild where she got her son Nexar. In the following time she raised him and thaught him everything he needed to know in order to survive until she left him. The young Nexar moved to a near city then where he shapechanged into an earth pony and began to work as a squire for a knight so that he could earn some money and something to eat. During his time he learned about the betrayal of the mages and about the blights. Sadly he never had a professional mage teacher and so he never got to learn more powerful magic. But he still hides the magic he posesses.

As the new blight came, he quitted his service under the knight and went out to find the grey wardens. After what he heared about the mages responsible for the darkspawn, he felt like if he had to help the Grey Wardens to make up for the mistakes of other mages before him. Althought he lacks experience, he isn't a really good shooter with the crossbow and he doesn't posess strong damaging magic, he is willed to help in every possible way he could. Also he hasn't reached the age of adulthood yet, but he doesn't seem to care about this. (Also, if he ever was to shapeshift into a pegasus, he wouldn't be able to fly as he learned to fly using his insect-like wings which perform differently from feathered wings. So he would need to learn it all new again.)

I'll write my character as soon as the 'elve' thing is sorted out. while I do agree with having the zebras as the elves, midnight has the final word in the end, as he is the one running the show.

Woah back up. What elf thing?

Elves as zebras?

Huh......

I officially okay this.