The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

Hey, Nexar, I just figured that Pinprick the Pegasus wandering off to look for those knives could lead to him discovering the bandit camp by accident. If you still want to play the bandit camp captive angle.

Hey Cainiam!

Thank you for your offer :)

I'm just about to start with my work, but until it's afternoon/evening for you, I'll surely be able to make a post for you.

Orly? Good luck with that. Just try to do blood magic when Midnight crushes your body with the gravitational equivalent in newtons to the Sun, leaving you a magic smear on the earth!

I mean......

...but how many can you kill....?

*dead begin to rise from the ground*

*Patronizing look*

"Oh yes...."

*Casts death magic, draws in residual life force from dead*

"Well then....shall we play?"

*uses force magic to create 2 conflicting high gravity zones on either side of you to crush you completly flat*

I play to win, Malificar > : D

*uses force magic to create 2 conflicting high gravity zones on either side of you to crush you completly flat*

I play to win, Malificar > : D

*Both spells miss due to Misdirection hex I cast while you were fighting the corpses.*

"And I play dirty, handsome." :mad:

*Both spells miss due to Misdirection hex I cast while you were fighting the corpses.*

"And I play dirty, handsome." :mad:

*uses the energy from the dead corpses to recover mana (A sustained abillity in the "Spirit Mage" tree)*

Your move

*uses the energy from the dead corpses to recover mana (A sustained abillity in the "Spirit Mage" tree)*

Your move

Hahaha...I like you. You're not weak...You're... fun....

*Unleashes death cloud. Everything in a twenty meter radius is scorched with chaotic energy as the hurricane swirls around her. The grass blackens and shrivels the life is sucked from it*

And for my next trick...

*Activates blood magic, increasing the spell power of all magic - The Death cloud strengthens and begins chewing up the ground*