The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

Well... I wanted to ask, if someone feeled like picking up on the idea I had. At least, there is a pegasus checking out what happened to his bandit friends and Nexar is tied up in their camp. If none of the Grey Wardens want to notice the scouting pegasus and furthermore help Nexar escape, he would have to try escaping on his own.

Time to make some magic.

KGpeB.gif

Hehe ^^ I like that! Icicle's specialization is spirit healer and cold spells but he can only use upto revives *once every battle scene* and group heals *upto twice per battle scene if revive hasn't been used*. Snow's specialization is ranger, which technically that means that she can animals to aid in battle but due to her experience, she can only call wolves.

Hehe ^^ I like that! Icicle's specialization is spirit healer and cold spells but he can only use upto revives *once every battle scene* and group heals *upto twice per battle scene if revive hasn't been used*. Snow's specialization is ranger, which technically that means that she can animals to aid in battle but due to her experience, she can only call wolves.

I imagine Hoax will become the main damage mage - She's fairly powerful now, more so if she manages to get her hands on Blood Magic.

*Squints his eyes and stares at in a unsettling way for a few moments before putting on a smile.* Hehe, okai! ^w^

..Not unless I freeze it first...

I like our friends. We should all hang out.

...Their corpses will become our playthings in a castle of bone.

• Like 1

I like our friends. We should all hang out.

...Their corpses will become our playthings in a castle of bone.

*Giggles and gives her muzzle a light lick.* Hehe, we should get lunch sometime in the city.

...and ice, a castle of bone and ice!

• Like 1

I imagine Hoax will become the main damage mage - She's fairly powerful now, more so if she manages to get her hands on Blood Magic.

Orly? Good luck with that. Just try to do blood magic when Midnight crushes your body with the gravitational equivalent in newtons to the Sun, leaving you a magic smear on the earth!

I mean......

As tempting as that sounds, I'd much prefer my blood is not boiled, nor my bones used as a foundation for your new summer home.

My summer home would be made of ice if I ever reached that high of a skill level with magic. n3n