The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

I started to think about it and if you guys want, we could plan something over PMs that could me more on the kinkier side of rping. If you guys want. Also, I'm not too sure how to do a group rp over PMs.

Shadow, I need to tell you:

It's WardEn not Wardin.

oH...I'm going to go back over every post i've mad and change them now...Thank you Spaced, you made me look like a fool, and stopped me at the same time

*salutes*

The bandits are dead, i think. I'm currently being verbally assaulted by the commander of the Grey Wardens, making it hard to slip away or do anything i normally would. I'll sneak away or something when i get into Stalliongrad, trust me. I got this (kinda) covered

The bandits are dead, i think. I'm currently being verbally assaulted by the commander of the Grey Wardens, making it hard to slip away or do anything i normally would. I'll sneak away or something when i get into Stalliongrad, trust me. I got this (kinda) covered

tumblr_m1klszCDSQ1rsaerjo1_500.gif

Yeah, but i think we'll have to wait for Eclipse and Cainaim, Sky and stuff to come online before we can really get going. But when we do get into the city, i'll slip out (i have the reason all ready to go) and find the bar

Yeah we re comin. You wont be forever alone for much longer.

Yeah, but i think we'll have to wait for Eclipse and Cainaim, Sky and stuff to come online before we can really get going. But when we do get into the city, i'll slip out (i have the reason all ready to go) and find the bar

If you want the job Shadow, just go to the bar ask for work and get pointed in my direction.

Hey guys, was chatting to Nexar and I thought it'd be a good idea if Nexar - being a Changeling - is immune/resistant to Hoax's Blood magic. Being as Changelings are insectoid and likely don't actually have "blood" as mammals would. .

Blood Magic is OP by its very nature, so she needs some weaknesses.

Well... Spaced came up with that idea. I usually say, that the body he shapechanges into is real, but he said, that evenif Nexar was to have blood when shapechanged, it would be fake blood and therefore not manipulateable for the bloodmagic.

What do you guys think about it?