The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

Edited it, sorry bout that. I'm multitasking and didn't realise that my computer had done a mini freeze on me

Blacks ops 2 zombies isn't hte easier think to do while typing on teh computer, i'll tell you that much

Edited it, sorry bout that. I'm multitasking and didn't realise that my computer had done a mini freeze on me

Blacks ops 2 zombies isn't hte easier think to do while typing on teh computer, i'll tell you that much

I need a description of your character. Whazze look like? scrawny? well built?

I'm pretty sure everyone's in this particular party except Shadow and Hoax. So, Shadow Seal, Pinprick, Nexar, Midnight, Grim, Snow Frost, Icicle Frost, Razor Mane and Stardust. I think that's everyone. Uh, if I was writing this post, then I'd lead in with them passing the city gates and us just catching the end of the story.

He's moslty based on speed, so small and compact is a good one. Not particularrly blulky or well built, and his mane is a complete mess.

A bit smaller than the average Pegasus and a bit thinner too, ummm. I guess you could add scrawny in too, (i'm not entirely sure what it even means tho)

Umm, that good enough? or should i try think or a better way to desrcibe him?

Also, Black fur, black and red mane and a red tail (like the pic i have) Amber eyes

He's moslty based on speed, so small and compact is a good one. Not particularrly blulky or well built, and his mane is a complete mess.

A bit smaller than the average Pegasus and a bit thinner too, ummm. I guess you could add scrawny in too, (i'm not entirely sure what it even means tho)

Umm, that good enough? or should i try think or a better way to desrcibe him?

Also, Black fur, black and red mane and a red tail (like the pic i have) Amber eyes

Wow. He's actually black and red?

Well, whatever works for yer!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Shadow and Flare. It seemed like Shadow means black and Flare is the red.

He's never going to be a Rping option for me in the World of Equestia, and i'm working on a new OC, but he's been with me since i became a brony, so hence why i use him

I'm pretty sure everyone's in this particular party except Shadow and Hoax. So, Shadow Seal, Pinprick, Nexar, Midnight, Grim, Snow Frost, Icicle Frost, Razor Mane and Stardust. I think that's everyone. Uh, if I was writing this post, then I'd lead in with them passing the city gates and us just catching the end of the story.

To you that might sound easy but for me its hard. I was never good at visualizing big things like that, which is why I try to stay away from group rps.

Well, Shadow and Flare. It seemed like Shadow means black and Flare is the red.

He's never going to be a Rping option for me in the World of Equestia, and i'm working on a new OC, but he's been with me since i became a brony, so hence why i use him

Heh, my first OC was black and red as well.

terrible.

Hmm, well I can't really write it as Pinprick is currently at the edge of the group himself. I don't know what to suggest. Just write what's comfortable?

What's comfortable? :3 You sure you want to say that? XD I can try but trust me, this is gonna be a really short post and I really hate to post it when everyone else is posting long posts.

I could use the same argument towards controlling Grim and the others. :/

I'll just post my stuff but I don't want to get ahead of eclipse because Midnight had asked him who Snow and Icicle where.

I'd like to say, that if Nexar is immune to blood magic because of his changeling nature, that he is also either unaffected by Darkspawn blood (resulting him in not gaining and advantage like greater strength etc) or to be even more affected by it (resulting in a 100% death chance when drinking it).

I'd like to say, that if Nexar is immune to blood magic because of his changeling nature, that he is also either unaffected by Darkspawn blood (resulting him in not gaining and advantage like greater strength etc) or to be even more affected by it (resulting in a 100% death chance when drinking it).

Or something interesting could happen, like a Changeling Darkspawn Hybrid?

I'll leave that decision up to Midnight, as I don't want Nexar to be overpowered.

Further you'd have to convince him to drink Darkspawn blood, currently he's not very happy with that idea...