The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

That wouldn't make sense. Yes Wardens drink darkspawn blood, but i was always under the impression that the taint was magical and supernatural in nature, not just a physical ailment. Resistant to blood magic makes sense because insects don't have blood/circulatory systems in the same sense as mammals/reptiles/ birds etc...

I honestly don't think darkspawn blood should do anything special to him other than kill him or let him complete the joining.

I honestly don't think darkspawn blood should do anything special to him other than kill him or let him complete the joining.

So you basically agree with me, either dead or no special effect for him.

How does this dagger thing work shadow?

Alright, so as the agumentations went, they failed missarbly and not physcial change happended. However, a small part of a demon (not the whole one, just part of a rage demon) entered his soul. The demon and Shadow fought mentally, and he slowly one. But, as he said before, being stabbed by the weapon (along with unicorn magic) sealed part of the weakened demon into it.

So, the red eyes and the 'rush' are the Rage demon trying to take charge. The way to control it is via the knife, where another part of the Demon is. You control the knife, you influence the demon and Shadow's thoughts and process are influced by the demon (and hence, the pony wielding the knife)

He isn't a unable to think, it simply controls the rush and means he can't attack those you don't want him to

Darkspawn blood is part of the joining because if you survive it, the tainted blood gives the warden the ability to literally sense darkspawn.

Also from here on out, let's keep this rp as rated g as possible. I don't want Autumn to lock/delete the thread.

Alright, so as the agumentations went, they failed missarbly and not physcial change happended. However, a small part of a demon (not the whole one, just part of a rage demon) entered his soul. The demon and Shadow fought mentally, and he slowly one. But, as he said before, being stabbed by the weapon (along with unicorn magic) sealed part of the weakened demon into it.

So, the red eyes and the 'rush' are the Rage demon trying to take charge. The way to control it is via the knife, where another part of the Demon is. You control the knife, you influence the demon and Shadow's thoughts and process are influced by the demon (and hence, the pony wielding the knife)

He isn't a unable to think, it simply controls the rush and means he can't attack those you don't want him to

So he's an abomination?

So he's an abomination?

No quite. Only part of a demon made it in him, and anger and 'blood lust' of it. Nothing else had it in, and then the knife and magic locking up part of that weakened it. He hasn't got complete control over his body (consistantly flashing red eyes is what part of the demon inside of him is trying to take control, but it's not strong enough) but he has enough practise with it he's grown used to it

Thank you, Grim for triggering that jump, and in such a stylish way too.

I'll be more careful with violence in future, Midnight, but do keep in mind this is based on a game series in which both titles are M-rated and with good reason. A lot of its key concepts will be hard to describe while keeping it completely G-rated. Such as Shadow Seal's Joining. I suppose you could just avoid them though.

I think Hoax's time with the wardens will comprise mostly of her telling ponies to stay the heck away from her laboratory, being dragged out to kill darkspawn like it's some kind of afternoon chore and unlocking the power of blood school for everyone to have a right grand old time with. :kissy:

Rate it's going, I'm having a hard time seeing Hoax joining the Grey Wardens. Midnight seems rather by the books, and Hoax reminds me more than a bit of Avernus.

She might not become a warden, but depending on how the plot goes....

I'm routing for a utter Warden-extermination a la Origins personally. Or failing that, something to do....

Actually....is there a plot to this? hahah.