The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

And just why are the Templars now... not going to outright attack him too? Just wondering about that...

Well they could its definitely possible, if they were under my control they would. I actually planned on having stuff happen to explain fully Grim's back story since he joined the Warden Midnight doesn't even know the nature of whats between him the the Templars he just knows how they found Grim.

Stretches credibility a tad, don't you think?

What? That fact that grim is alive or a warden?

Um, not to stir trouble, but I thought he spent his life on the run from Templars? I mean there's quite a difference. As Nexar has been saying, if we approach this in a completely unbiased manner then the thought of a young apostate who doesn't know how to use his powers and his trained warrior father taking on hordes of Templars is a bit ridiculous. I mean small groups may be fair game with a bit of luck and some planning, but to say he's spent his entire life killing Templars, well, there's some things that not even a right of conscription can save you from. It takes a lot of convincing from Duncan just to get you off the hook if you play mage in Origins, and you haven't killed anyone.

Never large groups small squads, and the description "spent his life living templars" is justifiable seeing as that is pretty much the sole reason he was trained. He didn't literally wake up every morning and kill templars for breakfast. More like the key defining moments of his life revolved around killing templars like his father dying which he blames in a round about way on the templars. It's the same way a my grandfather says he spent his life killing germans even though world war two wasn't very long and didn't kill alot of people just that those moments defined his life. Seeing as Grim is at most equal to an 18 year old, and he's been fighting them since he was probably around 8 it is definitely an appropriate description.

If you really want to make this story interwined Spaced. That Grandmaster of yours can in fact be very aware of who Grim Stride, son of Gen. Grimlocke and lady Grim Rose, is. And comment on ignoring him for now, or go for a two kill for one situation.

Bonus points for insulting the honor of Grim's bloodline along the lines of him leaving his father to die; his father deserting his wife and nation to protect a malificar child, thus losing his honor as a knight; and his mother's practice of generously donating to the chantry to get them to increase their efforts to kill him, thus solidifying her as a wretch not even mare enough to defend her child.

Straight up, that would break his will to fight on the spot.

Just forget I said anything. This is an RP. We can take liberties. Let's just sally forth and deal with this problem the old-fashioned way, then get back on track with... well, whatever we were doing.

Edited by Cainiam

If you really want to make this story interwined Spaced. That Grandmaster of yours can in fact be very aware of who Grim Stride, son of Gen. Grimlocke and lady Grim Rose, is. And comment on ignoring him for now, or go for a two kill for one situation.

Bonus points for insulting the honor of Grim's bloodline along the lines of him leaving his father to die; his father deserting his wife and nation to protect a malificar child, thus losing his honor as a knight; and his mother's practice of generously donating to the chantry to get them to increase their efforts to kill him, thus solidifying her as a wretch not even mare enough to defend her child.

Straight up, that would break his will to fight on the spot.

He's an NPC, so feel free to write that.

Just remember, Kane is an grim, but Honorable stallio who takes his duties seriously.

With the idea of conscription, if Midnighta orders are changed to capture instead of kill, it could work. I think.

Then Hoax could demand like, passage out or something in exchange for the dagger that allows control?

With the idea of conscription, if Midnighta orders are changed to capture instead of kill, it could work. I think.

Then Hoax could demand like, passage out or something in exchange for the dagger that allows control?

We both have red messy manes.

She'll pretend to be your sister or something.

Midnight, can you please add more detail to your responses? I'm getting confused by your one line posts.

Sorry, my posts have been rushed as of late. Basically I'm tagging along with Grim, so that in itself has little to no impact on what you are doing currently.

I actually don't really want to be part of this anymore, I didn't think it'd get so violent. I'll either wait until all this stuff is done or I'll just drop entirely. :/

That's fine hun, just make sure your characters actually leave at the earliest convinient time. I understand :)

That's fine hun, just make sure your characters actually leave at the earliest convinient time. I understand :)

I'm sorry ;n; I just didn't think it'd be like this. I was enjoying it when I had joined but it got out of hand. Beside, I don't think that's really necessary since I don't think anyone is still in the market area.

I'm sorry ;n; I just didn't think it'd be like this. I was enjoying it when I had joined but it got out of hand. Beside, I don't think that's really necessary since I don't think anyone is still in the market area.

No need to apologize, we get it. :)