The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

With the moving to 18+ area, will this RP thread simple move there, or will be have to restart in that area?

I'm just curious here

I'd love to, but yeah. I can't do it in a G-rated manner.

I nearly feel bad for the Templars, having Grim on their case. On the other hoof, they are trying to kill me and Hoax.....

Well, this'll be amusing to watch when it happens

I have also cast my voice, and like cainiam, while we COULD try keep it in the G area, i don't think we'll be successfl. It'll also give us more freedom in relation to well, everything.

I could write a list of what each character gets to do, but i'm too lazy and really tired

I have a hard time understanding if their being serious or not.

Last time i checked facebook, a saw a friends status of 'Apple Jack is Best Background Pony'

I face-hoofed so hard, my head hurt.

Turns out he was trolling me

Not the right thread for this

I thought we were adlibing.

Also...Spaced.

Please, can I impale one of those templars please can I?

I promise I wont get any on Hoax, unless she likes that sort of stuff.

Just remember that there will be a political ****storm if Grey Wardens are seen going around murdering Templars. The fallout would be horrific.

That's exactly why it would be unlogical for a Warden to charge a Templar. I can say, that I really think, that if Grim was to charge the Templars (because of him hating them) and even kill one of them, probably the whole Grey Wardens would say, that he has to be punished. Else all the Templars would turn against the Wardens, as well as probably most of the citizens. And something like that would probably not be done with a week in the dungeon... That's why I really hope (for the whole group as well as Grim in particular and the rp), that Eclipse is not going to show us more of his bloodlust.

That's exactly why it would be unlogical for a Warden to charge a Templar. I can say, that I really think, that if Grim was to charge the Templars (because of him hating them) and even kill one of them, probably the whole Grey Wardens would say, that he has to be punished. Else all the Templars would turn against the Wardens, as well as probably most of the citizens. And something like that would probably not be done with a week in the dungeon... That's why I really hope (for the whole group as well as Grim in particular and the rp), that Eclipse is not going to show us more of his bloodlust.

It wouldn't just be the Templars - It would be the Chantry as a whole. The most powerful organization in Thedas - Or Equestria, wherever we are...

So, short summary:

Killing Shadow and Hoax (either because of the order, or because of beeing an apostate and enemy to the Chantry) is no option, PVP is not allowed and I also wouldn't like to be in a RP where player characters get killed by other player characters only because they didn't want to start with the group or wanted to post with someone else to make a really nice story together.

Leaving them to the Templars isn't an option either. It would result in two player characters getting killed, same as above.

Charging and killing the Templars? Just another option that totally isn't going to be the one we are using. It would result in 12 Templars and a Commander vs one Warden Apostate (didn't the Templars have heavy armor as well as abilities to counter magic?), one Warden Rogue, another Rogue, a Mage and the Crossbow Rogue. Of course we wouldn't be in a tactical good position either, we just aren't the spartans or anything like them (or anything better than them), and victory would be fairly unlikely. Without losses on our side probably even impossible. And no matter the outcome of this battle, either the Grey Wardens would throw every warden of us out of their ranks and hunt us toghether with the Chantry, or the Chantry and all of Equestria would turn against the Grey Wardens which are protecting criminals who attacked Templars and protected an apostate.

Oh yes, the final and probably only working option would be to try on diplomatic, and by that I mean real diplomatic, not that kind of diplomatic where you bring your weapon to the negation of a Peace treaty.

So, short summary:

Killing Shadow and Hoax (either because of the order, or because of beeing an apostate and enemy to the Chantry) is no option, PVP is not allowed and I also wouldn't like to be in a RP where player characters get killed by other player characters only because they didn't want to start with the group or wanted to post with someone else to make a really nice story together.

Leaving them to the Templars isn't an option either. It would result in two player characters getting killed, same as above.

Charging and killing the Templars? Just another option that totally isn't going to be the one we are using. It would result in 12 Templars and a Commander vs one Warden Apostate (didn't the Templars have heavy armor as well as abilities to counter magic?), one Warden Rogue, another Rogue, a Mage and the Crossbow Rogue. Of course we wouldn't be in a tactical good position either, we just aren't the spartans or anything like them (or anything better than them), and victory would be fairly unlikely. Without losses on our side probably even impossible. And no matter the outcome of this battle, either the Grey Wardens would throw every warden of us out of their ranks and hunt us toghether with the Chantry, or the Chantry and all of Equestria would turn against the Grey Wardens which are protecting criminals who attacked Templars and protected an apostate.

Oh yes, the final and probably only working option would be to try on diplomatic, and by that I mean real diplomatic, not that kind of diplomatic where you bring your weapon to the negation of a Peace treaty.

Wow, we've really written ourselves into a corner.

So, short summary:

The obvious option would be to enact the rite of conscription - And Hoax has influence over Shadow at the moment.

And unless the mage is a Blood Mage - Templar vs Mage? Templar wins.

Not really, no one like's Templars and if the Chantry came after the Warden's they'd essentially consign the world to oblivion. Thus no one in their right mind would support the Chantry in hunting Wardens.

We haven't written a hole...we've written an excellent sub plot.

--------------------

[colour=#282828]Rite on conscription would end the same way as If grim killed them actually.[/colour]

Not really, no one like's Templars and if the Chantry came after the Warden's they'd essentially consign the world to oblivion. Thus no one in their right mind would support the Chantry in hunting Wardens.

We haven't written a hole...we've written an excellent sub plot.

--------------------

[colour=#282828]Rite on conscription would end the same way as If grim killed them actually.[/colour]

Actually, if you recall - The wardens were banned from Ferelden for abusing their powers.

And most see the Templars are a necessity to protect everyone.

Actually, if you recall - The wardens were banned from Ferelden for abusing their powers.

Which is why I said it would end the same way.

All using the rites would accomplish is getting kicked out of stalliongrad and secret Templar death squads ambushing use everywhere because if they really took the time to set Hoax up, I doubt they would just let her go. The Warden lose no matter what the deal is.