The Coltaran Chronicles: The Eye of the Gods (OOC: Open! Please apply!)

Hop in whenever you like, Mustang :)

We're all currently at the Imperial Capital (Ashen Gate) for the Festival of Lights, Sev. As far as I know, there are no other members of Silvarn quite yet.

The Portal Stones were built on magical ley-lines, and unfortunately can only be activated by the astral magic (which is the one tainted) that the unicorns possess. Also, they require a massive amount of that same magic, so few can even make them work. There are a few Rahmane who are strong enough to use them, but since Moonrise City isn't a legit part of the Empire, I doubt any would be there with their Sul'jin handlers. But remember...there are airships in Coltara :P and since it seems like Moonfire is part of an important Baraki family, I am sure they might have one. If not, it is an absolute certainty that the Gardener who recruited her has one.

(P.S. this is what I would assume might be a standard airship in Coltara;

airship04.jpg

Of course, there are plenty of varieties, but that is a basic one)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... how is everyone?.... how are the story plots going?

lol...how is everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mulcOnyqSt8

Thats video footage from the walgreens like a block away from my house. That dropped on us yesterday, second twister to cut through my district of mobile in a week. Crazy man.

I tried to post something last night, but we just got power back at like 8 am this morning.

I see I was sort of ignored, but it's fine because I would not have been able to respond anyway.

the more and more i think about it the more and more this looks like game of thrones

Game of Thrones?! Psssh, this is from something more epic. A book series far grander and longer than 'Game of Thrones', a series that has spent 23 years in the making, with 14 books and each possessing 600-1000 pages! Suck on dat, Harry Potter... :smug:

If we going with numbers then nothing beat the The Guin Saga. One hundred thirty volumes and twenty one side-stories, straight from Japan (they kinda specialize in long running works). Unfortunatly the death of the author means that story will not be resolved.

But back on track....I think I see where are you going with Lilith, Valence :shifty: .

Oh really...? Do tell, Mr. Ciraxis :shifty:

I will but on PM. No reason to spoil others the fun with my theories.

Also, isn't the Guin Saga a short-novel series? Oh, and also the author died in my book series too :( but thank Brandon Sanderson for taking it up and finishing it!

R.I.P Robert Jordan...you were a sweet guy.

Yes, total page count is waaaay shorter, but Guin Saga is still longest continuing work. It started in 1979 and finished in 2009. That means that even when Wheel of Time will be finished, it will be still one year too short to beat that record. If we going with page total then I believe that Xanth series would be better candidate (not to mention it's unbeatable in the amout of puns), 35 books total and no sign of stopping.