So What Was In That Care Package?

By now I'm guessing we've all seen the Wonderbolts Academy episode. So let's work on something that's been a brain tickler for me for the past couple of days (yes I watched the leak): Pinkie Pie's care package. Let's imagine for a moment what the most random pony in all of Ponyville would put into a care package. Name your items that Pinkie would put into a care package, and have fun with it!

I'll start, and you all can go from there with what you think would go in the care package. Better, if you could list why the items would go in the care package, it would make things much more interesting.

-Balloons: They're so easy to pack!

-Photos: So RD will remember them.

-Cupcakes: ...um... not the fan fic. They're tasty, okay?

-Teddy Bear: Something to hug when her friends aren't there to hug.

Keep adding to the care package everypony!

Pinkie seems the type to put pancakes, syrup and all, in a box. So I am going to run with that because it makes me giggle. Just a big fat stack of pancakes.

Also, the OP reminds me of that part of Poltergeist where they are burying the canary, and now that's stuck in my head, in Pinkie's voice.

im thinking cake was in that care package along with probably stuff to remember them by like, an apple for applejack, a daring do book for twilight, the cake for pinkie i guess, a teddy bear or something like that for fluttershy and i dont know what to think of for rarity.

then again it could be like a super huge cake in there with like some pictures or something on it because pinkie knows how to work with space.