Free RP Banners [CLOSED]

SonicRainboomGirl

1586wlc.jpg

SO I made my ponysona a banner, and I gotta say it looks pretty nice! So, if any of you would like a banner in the same style I'd totally be willing to make it.

I need a reference picture of your pony (preferably with a transparent background) and his/her name. If it's not transparent, your background will be a super boring white. Then I'll be ready to go! If you'd like a special sort of background pattern please tell me or it'll be standard.

Finished Banners

5kiv87.jpg

1zqscis.jpg

2zqzxbc.jpg

1roocj.jpg

2pziscz.jpg

25h3eqw.jpg

33ddwuw.jpg

vztog.jpg

10dcrv6.jpg

3004lfq.jpg

20iyucn.jpg

33o5tlk.jpg

Requests

- Tacobob's OCs

-

-

-

Hey again, you don't mind if I get a banner for one of my OC's before the rush gets here, do you? I hope I'm not outstretching your generosity after the Junebug banner,

I want my OC unicorn Pleasant Flurries, nickname Cheery, to get a banner. Here is the reference pic: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/317/4/9/pleasantflurriesfinal_by_flameddragoag-d5kw9e2.png

I'm not sure if your asking for specific poses since you didn't ask, but if you are, just ask and I'll detail it I guess.

Please and Thank you! :)

Hi there! Good to see an open request thread!

I was wondering if you'd be able to revise a banner I've made? It's very shoddy and pixelly, but maybe you'd be able to take the basic concept behind it and fix it? I won't mind if you say 'no', though.

Here it is:

steven%20magnet%20copy.png

Thanks, and I await your reply!

~ping111

I need a few but I think I'll stick to one XD I'm finally going to attempt my bar/hub RP and it'll need a banner!

Here's a reference for Pale Ale courtesy of BrainedbySaucepans:

I'm thinking of calling the bar The Stomp

Thanks! :D

Going by the title I'm guessing this is still open so may as well fire a request in :D

I would be very much appreciative if you would make me two RP banners for my two OCs

Here's a reference to both of them

ZFoK8.jpg

That's just me in the middle, ignore me :blush:

Anyway, the two OCs on the left and right I would like banners for, please :)

The one on the left, his name is Colton Cloudkicker.

And the one on the right, his name's Darkest Dawn.

Just a basic one with their portraits in it would be very nice, and the backgrounds just their own colours in a nice fashion.

If you need anymore details, let me know. Thanks for your consideration :D

Hi there, I'm new but I'd love it if you could make a banner for my OC, Sapphire Sherlock. I feel like it'd add some authenticity, at least in my mind, to my character.

Here's a reference image: http://rulerofeden.deviantart.com/art/Sapphire-Sherlock-346993818

If you need any details, I'd be more than happy to provide them; you need only ask. You have my appreciation. :)